Network Analyzer Lite - wifi scanner, ping & net info
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Network Analyzer Lite is a lite version of Network Analyzer - the ultimate tool for network analysis, LAN scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer Lite can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup and Internet connectivity thanks to the tools it provides.
It is equipped with a high-performance wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses, manufacturers and names. Further, arbitrary device's reachability can be tested with the provided ping tool. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
• Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Detect IPv6 availability
• Round trip delay testing including the server's IP address and hostname
• Support ofboth for IPv4 and IPv6
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page
What's New in Version 7.0
• show HTTP proxy on the Info page
• information page shows device's IPv6 addresses and also makes it possible to specify whether to get external IPv4 or IPv6 address
• it is possible to ping IPv6 addresses now
• LAN scanner shows which of the discovered devices supports IPv6 using the new violet "6" flag
• (much more of the IPv6 stuff is present in the full version)
And as usual, many minor improvements and stability fixes...
Its good buuuut....
Yeah, so you can see everything on your network and thats cool but you cant do anything about it. Maybe I am missing something but I like the option of having a little thing called "block" for the ip's that are completely random to me. Until that happens, I hanging on to star number 5.
Lots of useful info
This Free App provides a lot of useful info if you wanna see everything that's on your network! Best Tool I've found out there!!
With the App, I was able to see all the devices on the WIFI. The router is a dual band and I was able to reassign 14 devices and balanced the load between 2.5 and 5 MHZ.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 17, 2016
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jiri Techet
- © 2016 Jiri Techet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.