Network Analyzer Lite - wifi info, scanner & ping
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Network Analyzer Lite is a lite version of Network Analyzer - the ultimate tool for network analysis, LAN scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer Lite can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup and Internet connectivity thanks to the tools it provides.
It is equipped with a high-performance wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses, manufacturers and names. Further, arbitrary device's reachability can be tested with the provided ping tool. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection. Everything works with both IPv4 and IPv6.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
• Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Detection of IPv6 availability
• Round trip delay testing including the server's IP address and hostname
• Support of both for IPv4 and IPv6
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Full support of IPv6
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page
What's New in Version 7.2
• make it possible to scan for devices connected to personal hotspot
• lots of minor fixes and improvements
*** If you like the app, please consider rating it on the App Store. It really helps. Thanks!
Does what you want it to
If you don't know why you would need this app, you don't need it. If you do need it, you will find it fast, efficient, and easy to use. Occasionally I have seen the wrong name associated with a network node - I suspect a failure to clear a cache. But a restart fixed that.
I have a lot of glitches and service interruptions in my ISP's service, as well as heavy traffic in house from six people using devices at the same time. Net Analyzer helps me quickly pinpoint the source of the problem and take corrective action.
Easy to use
Very useful to find out connected devices in your network as well as local IP and medium of connectivity they use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 07, 2017
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jiri Techet
- © 2017 Jiri Techet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.