Network Analyzer Lite - wifi scanner, ping & net info
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Network Analyzer Lite is a lite version of Network Analyzer - an all-in-one iPhone and iPad app for network analysis, scanning and problem detection.
For LAN analysis Network Analyzer Lite is equipped with a high-performance wifi device discovery, including all the device's addresses, manufacturers and names. Further, arbitrary server can be tested with the provided ping tool.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
• Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Round trip delay testing including the server's IP address and hostname
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Default gateway, external IP, DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Universal binary - full support of all iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad models running iOS 8 and later
• Graphics optimized both for retina and older displays for pixel perfect graphics
• Both landscape and portrait mode under iPad
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
What's New in Version 6.3.1
• Fix cut off top part of the screen when "button shapes" accessibility option is on
• Fix animations of ping and LAN scanner
• Minor user interface improvements
Nice scan tool
This is a nice tool to scan your network without having to open your router config page. I use it to get a address quickly when using either a VNC or SSH client for accessing another system on the network.
Real uncle Phil
Works saved myself some steps working a network trouble. It was ok let's go back to our office and I pulled out this app and said hold on. Sorry you figure out what I used it for.
Clear, clean user interface
Nice, well executed app that gives easy access to network detail.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 12, 2015
- Version: 6.3.1
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jiri Techet
- © 2015 Jiri Techet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.