Network Analyzer Lite
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Network Analyzer Lite is a lite version of Network Analyzer - the ultimate tool for network analysis, LAN scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer Lite can help you diagnose various problems with your wifi network setup and Internet connectivity thanks to the tools it provides.
It is equipped with a high-performance wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses and names. Further, arbitrary device's reachability can be tested with the provided ping tool. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection. Everything works with both IPv4 and IPv6.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
• IP address of discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• Detection of IPv6 availability
• Round trip delay testing including the server's IP address and hostname
• Support of both for IPv4 and IPv6
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Full support of IPv6
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page
What's New in Version 7.4.2
• stability fixes
• various minor fixes and improvements
Needs updates to 64-bit. It doesn’t work with iOS 11.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 23, 2017
- Version: 7.4.2
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jiri Techet
- © 2017 Jiri Techet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.