Network Analyzer - ping, traceroute, whois, DNS, net speed, port & wifi scanner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ultimate tool for network analysis, LAN scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides.
It is equipped with a high-performance wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses, manufacturers and names, together with the Bonjour/DLNA services they provide. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard net diagnostic tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and Internet speed test. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection. Everything works with both IPv4 and IPv6.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all network devices (wifi & VPN)
• Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• IPv6 availability and discovered IPv6 addresses
• Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
• Scan of custom IP ranges
• Possibility to set custom device name
• Filtering and search in the discovered device list
PING & TRACEROUTE
• Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
• Geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
• AS number and network name information
• Complete trace route visualization on the map
• Graphical ping statistics updated in real time
• Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
• Fast, adaptive algorithm for scanning the most common ports or user specified port ranges
• Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
• Description of the known open port services
• Scan of complete port range or user-editable common ports
• Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
• Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
• Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
• Support for ANY, A, AAAA, CNAME, HINFO, MX, NS, PTR, SOA, SPF, SRV, TXT records
• Test of both download and upload speeds
• Graphical speed test view
• Speed test history
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server, HTTP proxy
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, and subnet mask
• Cell (3G, LTE) network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Monitor of wifi, cell and VPN data usage (both sent and received data since the last boot)
LOCAL SERVICE DISCOVERY
• Bonjour service browser
• UPNP/DLNA service and device browser
• Full IPv6 support everywhere
• History of all performed tasks with the possibility to star the favorite ones
• Export by email, AirPrint, and AirDrop for most tools
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page
What's New in Version 7.0
Complete IPv6 support!
• every tool now supports IPv6 and everything (with the exception of the LAN scanner, see below) works in IPv6-only networks
• for ping, traceroute, port scanner and DNS it is possible to specify whether to use IPv4 or IPv6
• information page shows device's IPv6 addresses and also makes it possible to specify whether to get external IPv4 or IPv6 address
• Bonjour and UPNP browsers work over IPv6 and show IPv6 addresses when available
• since scanning the whole IPv6 address range is impossible because of its size (it would require scanning 2^64 addresses), the LAN scanner still scans only the IPv4 address range. However, in addition it uses various techniques to obtain IPv6 addresses of the found devices and indicates IPv6 availability using the new violet "6" flag (the Details page reveals the found IPv6 addresses)
• all name resolving using MDNS, LLMNR and DNS works over IPv6 too
• add the possibility to filter LAN scanner results (see the loupe in the toolbar)
• make the "common" port list editable in the port scanner
• add the possibility to use custom name for LAN scan (see the "Rename" button at the top of the scan)
• add the possibility to manually query various DNS records (A, AAAA, MX, etc.) instead of always using ANY
• improve whois support of new TLDs
• make it possible to slow-down port scanner (may help to get better results in some cases)
• show HTTP proxy on the Info page
And as usual, many minor improvements and stability fixes...
...possibly with new bugs as this release required rewriting quite a lot of code. If you find any problem please report it back using About->FAQ & Support so it can be fixed.
And by the way, there's an Android version of the app available too now!
I've been using the free version for months and the app is so good, I just had to support them by buying a copy.
If you have a small home network, or one for a medium-size business you NEED this app. Often when tweaking my network, I needed the MAC address, IP address or some other piece of nicely hidden/buried data, the requesting app USUALLY provides no way to find what's needed.
This app has saved me countless hours with its ping, scan and other features to locate these critical items. My network has PCs, Macs and Linux boxes, and with this app I can easily change and manage the whole thing.
Good toolbox! Free. No ads.
This is one the few tools in the tech utility category, almost the only at its price point. Helps you find problems fast. Most accessible network speed test, just 3 taps and its running! Gets you all you could possibly need to know about devices you use or have contact with. For example, it was the only way I was able to get the MAC & IVP6 addresses of a device I am trying to incorporate into a whitelist system. The seller never thought the user would need that info. Thank Gid for this app!
I have the paid versions of Network Analyzer and System Status, and really like them both a lot! They contain valuable information about your device, its performance and overall status. It's worth the small cost to have all the features available. I've had them for a couple of years now, and like being able to check up on my wifi connection and other devices on the network.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 17, 2016
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jiri Techet
- © 2016 Jiri Techet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.