Network Analyzer - ping, traceroute, whois, DNS, net speed, port & wifi scanner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Network Analyzer is an all-in-one iPhone and iPad app for network analysis, scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer is equipped with a high-performance wifi device discovery, including all the device's addresses, manufacturers and names. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard net management tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and network speed test.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all network devices (wifi & VPN)
• Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), and UPNP name where available
• Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
• Scan of custom IP ranges
• Possibility to set custom device name
• Online check for device manufacturer database updates
PING & TRACEROUTE
• IP address, hostname, and round trip delay for every network node
• Geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
• AS number and network name information
• Complete trace route visualization on the map
• Graphical statistics
• Fast, adaptive algorithm for scanning the most common ports or complete port ranges
• Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
• Description of the known open port services
• Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
• Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
• Support for A, AAAA, SOA, PTR, MX, CNAME, NS, TXT, SPF, SRV records
• Test of both download and upload speeds
• Selection among five different locations for speed testing
• Speed test history
• Default gateway, external IP, DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, and subnet mask
• Cell (3G, LTE) network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Monitor of wifi, cell and VPN data usage (both sent and received data since the last boot)
• Bonjour service browser
• Universal binary - full support of all iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad models running iOS 7 and higher
• Graphics optimized both for retina and older displays for pixel perfect graphics
• History of all performed tasks with the possibility to star the favorite ones
• Export by email for most tools
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
What's New in Version 6.0
• iOS 7 style user interface
• use Google Maps for map views
• show shortest path in the map views (which isn't a straight line)
• many minor user interface changes
I'm an ee but not a network guy. Have about 20 devices hanging off my home network and was having trouble with ip conflicts; especially some ip cams recently added. This app probably saved me 8 hrs of frustration in understanding and clearing up my issues. Would buy again in a heartbeat!
Setting up a server room for a new business. This tool has saved me tons of time. Saving the results of the previous scan of each network is especially nice when solving network to network problems. Provides the reference information I need!
This developer has his stuff together
Well constructed and very useful not for basic users, but admins too. I tested against desktop numbers and I am amazed that there was no ambiguity.....got each query right to where it should go. Great app!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 14, 2013
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jiri Techet
- © 2013 Jiri Techet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.