Network Analyzer - ping, traceroute, whois, DNS, net speed, port & wifi scanner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Network Analyzer is an all-in-one iPhone and iPad app for network analysis, scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer is equipped with a high-performance wifi device discovery, including all the device's addresses, manufacturers and names. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard net diagnostic tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and network speed test.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all network devices (wifi & VPN)
• Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
• Scan of custom IP ranges
• Possibility to set custom device name
PING & TRACEROUTE
• Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
• Geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
• AS number and network name information
• Complete trace route visualization on the map
• Graphical ping statistics updated in real time
• Fast, adaptive algorithm for scanning the most common ports or user specified port ranges
• Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
• Description of the known open port services
• Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
• Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
• Support for A, AAAA, SOA, PTR, MX, CNAME, NS, TXT, SPF, SRV records
• Test of both download and upload speeds
• Graphical speed test view
• Speed test history
• Default gateway, external IP, DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, and subnet mask
• Cell (3G, LTE) network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Monitor of wifi, cell and VPN data usage (both sent and received data since the last boot)
LOCAL SERVICE DISCOVERY
• Bonjour service browser
• UPNP/DLNA service and device browser
• Universal binary - full support of all iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad models running iOS 8 and later
• Graphics optimized both for retina and older displays for pixel perfect graphics
• History of all performed tasks with the possibility to star the favorite ones
• Export by email, AirPrint, and AirDrop for most tools
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
What's New in Version 6.4
• rewritten speed tester backend for more reliable results
• add the possibility to export speed test history
• re-add accidentally removed export icon from the Info page
• various stability and user interface improvements
Extremely powerful tools!!
This app is extremely useful for both the professional and the curious layman - it's fascinating to see everything that's going on on within your network/device and the developer continually supports the app
Don't forget to check the FAQs and other documentation! - the developer gives you a comprehensive, easy to understand explanation of everything the app is telling you
a HUGE thank you to the developer!
The best network tool available
No doubt about it, this is the best tool for troubleshooting your network. I've used it numerous times and it is my go to tool from now on. The LAN scan immediately shows intricate detail about who is on your network, both authorized and not. The speed tool immediately shows download and upload rates without the hassle of choosing a server and waiting for some ridiculous tachometer.
Net anilyzer is the one app that gives u a feeling of control over this electronic age of the unknown! This is a superior app that is almost too good to be true and available for everyone. Every time i open it up some new piece of information or knowledge, of the way technology affects me and my life in the "here and now"springs into a tangible form. I love this app!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 25, 2015
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jiri Techet
- © 2015 Jiri Techet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.