Network Analyzer - wifi scanner, speed test, tools
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ultimate tool for network analysis, LAN scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides.
It is equipped with a high-performance wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses, manufacturers and names, together with the Bonjour/DLNA services they provide. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard net diagnostic tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and Internet speed test. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection. Everything works with both IPv4 and IPv6.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all network devices (wifi & VPN)
• Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• IPv6 availability and discovered IPv6 addresses
• Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
• Scan of custom IP ranges
• Possibility to set custom device name
• Filtering and search in the discovered device list
PING & TRACEROUTE
• Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
• Geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
• AS number and network name information
• Complete trace route visualization on the map
• Graphical ping statistics updated in real time
• Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
• Fast, adaptive algorithm for scanning the most common ports or user specified port ranges
• Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
• Description of the known open port services
• Scan of complete port range or user-editable common ports
• Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
• Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
• Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
• Support for ANY, A, AAAA, CNAME, HINFO, MX, NS, PTR, SOA, SPF, SRV, TXT records
• Test of both download and upload speeds
• Graphical speed test view
• Speed test history
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server, HTTP proxy
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, and subnet mask
• Cell (3G, LTE) network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Monitor of wifi, cell and VPN data usage (both sent and received data since the last boot)
LOCAL SERVICE DISCOVERY
• Bonjour service browser
• UPNP/DLNA service and device browser
• Full IPv6 support everywhere
• History of all performed tasks with the possibility to star the favorite ones
• Export by email, AirPrint, and AirDrop for most tools
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page
What's New in Version 7.1.2
• further stability improvements of the LAN scanner
• various fixes and improvements
*** If you like the app, please consider rating it on the App Store. It really helps. Thanks!
Best Network App Ever
This is literally the best network companion anyone could possibly have, I have used this for over a year now. I can honestly say that this has saved me so much time figuring out IP Addresses and pinging local and wan computers. I've never had this app fail once I highly recommend this for all network projects or for network people in general. Amazing quality is what the makers of this app produce. Outstanding. I would recommend to anyone.
Actual vs promised internet speeds
Checked speeds for both cable and ATT to spur action from customer service by giving them hard data on their upload and download performance. We have redundant WANs to compare when it's the overall net issue or their service. Shocking but both providers go up and down where we live. Used for past few years.
BAM! GET IT! ONE AWESOME TOOL
What a powerhouse of an App!
This Developer is an intelligent man making Apps for (speaking for myself only )😆 other people who aren't quite as knowledgeable, yet do not wiSh to be completely clueless when it comes to the amazing world of Networks.
There's a lot to learn, but this App can provide so much useful data - I'm choosing to 'learn rather than get burned'.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 7.1.2
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jiri Techet
- © 2017 Jiri Techet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.