Network Analyzer Lite is a lite version of Network Analyzer - an advanced tool for network diagnostics, LAN scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer Lite can help you diagnose various problems with your wifi network setup and Internet connectivity thanks to the tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses and names. Further, arbitrary device's reachability can be tested with the provided ping tool. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
• IP address of discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• Detection of IPv6 availability
• Round trip delay testing including the server's IP address and hostname
• Support of both for IPv4 and IPv6
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Full support of IPv6
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page
• Stability fixes and minor improvements
• iOS 12 compatibility improvements
• Updated app icon
• Lots of internal changes and cleanups
• Various UI updates, minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, use it all the time
Sad reality of today’s browsing is the absolute necessity of using a VPN *all* the time (if you don’t, please consider doing so): however, that complicates greatly accessing the ‘net reliably.
I use NetAnalyzer all the time, with its “ping” feature to troubleshoot connectivity issues: it’s easy to use; very reliable; and effortless.
The other features are good too, but not as heavily used / needed.
Anyways, highly recommended.
The app only provides the same information that I can find in the control panel. It only shows the connected WiFi, but does not show any signal strength or rate information. It also does not show other available networks. But these failures appear to be an “Apple designed” feature. The author was nice enough to refer me to an article that points out that the Apple Airport Utility with Scanner mode enabled can do most of what I was looking for.
It does show advertising.
Hello, the app shows a lot more information regarding your network connection than iOS Settings. In addition in contains a wifi network scanner so it can show devices connected to your network and, in addition, the ping tool. Showing wifi signal strengths unfortunately isn't possible on iOS (unlike Android) - check the explanation here: https://netanalyzer.helpscoutdocs.com/article/60-is-it-possible-to-display-wi-fi-channel-availability-or-3g-signal-strength-together-with-additional-details
Enjoy this app
I'm going to really miss being able to see MAC ID's in iOS 11. How else can I identify the many devices on my LAN.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.