Network Ping Lite
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Network Ping is a software test tool for maintaining and debugging network problems on a local area network (LAN). Get an easy view for a full subnet on a single screen. Look at the screen to the left displaying the status for devices 192.168.2.0 - 192.168.2.255. Green and the device is working, yellow, there is a problem, and red, the device is not any longer on the LAN.
Need telnet access to a router, no problem, a Telnet console application is also included.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- Up to 400 entries can be saved in the device list, the lite version is limited to 4
- Telnet to any port
- Subnet ping is not interrupted after 255 ping request.
- Ping a single IP address
- Ping a subnet to give an overview for 253 IP addresses
- Traceroute, to determine the route taken by packets across an IP network
- Telnet console, for simple access to a router or UNIX Server
- Display the iPhone IP address
What's New in Version 1.5
- updated device list
- bug fixing
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 10, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.