Network Ping Lite
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Network Ping is a software test tool for maintaining and debugging network problems on a local area network (LAN). Get an easy view for a full subnet on a single screen. Look at the screen to the left displaying the status for devices 192.168.2.0 - 192.168.2.255. Green and the device is working, yellow, there is a problem, and red, the device is not any longer on the LAN.
Need telnet access to a router, no problem, a Telnet console application is also included.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- Up to 400 entries can be saved in the device list, the lite version is limited to 4
- Telnet to any port
- Subnet ping is not interrupted after 255 ping request.
- Ping a single IP address
- Ping a subnet to give an overview for 253 IP addresses
- Traceroute, to determine the route taken by packets across an IP network
- Telnet console, for simple access to a router or UNIX Server
- Display the iPhone IP address
What's New in Version 1.4
- bug fixing
Nice app for free.
The free version had enough features for my immediate needs. Crashed a couple times but hopefully that it just a limitation of the free version. Very clean interface for running normal network checks. It is worth investigating what else you get with the paid version.
Need to work in background
You. Should let the app work always in background and refreshing auto
Make that option please
Dope app does more than I thought it was gonna do. Only thing that would make it even danker is if we could SSH. Thanks for the awesome app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 10, 2016
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.