A simple, clean and efficient podcast app.
- Control your podcasts with Apple Watch.
- Automatic downloading of new episodes (the app will wait for opportunities to download when connected over Wi-Fi, user initiated downloads within the app can use both cellular/Wi-Fi).
- Stream older episodes without downloading (cellular/Wi-Fi).
- Episodes are automatically deleted from the device when played.
- Import podcasts from OPML files.
- Subscribe to podcasts from URL's copied to the clipboard.
- Variable playback rates.
- Variable skip rates.
- Sleep Timer.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Utter perfection. The best podcast client around.
As a UI designer, I think this is perfection. Nothing to attend to, no decisions to make. Just launch it, see freshly updated subscriptions lit up in color, listen to them. Genius.
There's really nothing missing here... although I'm not a huge fan of the squar eicon.
Search results are abysmal
The search function doesn’t return any results for many podcasts, even well known Radio Lab doesn’t come up.
No function evident to download episodes. Will be asking for my money back.
$2.99 to not be able to rearrange the order of my podcasts?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.