NetWorker shows network information conveniently in the menu bar. It also features a window that shows additional information about the currently active network adapter.
• Fully customizable view - you can choose which information is shown and select many different, pre-defined widgets.
• The currently active network adapter is detected automatically.
• Optional overlay window that always stays on top - useful for fullscreen apps or games.
• Adjustable refresh interval.
• Check your external IP address.
• Choose between a byte- or bit-mode.
• Support for auto start.
• Traffic Overview: Use this feature if you are on a volume limited plan.
• Dark Mode
• Chinese translation by Aonan Guan.
More information can be found on the NetWorker website:
Find other great apps on my homepage:
If you have any suggestions or trouble using the app, please contact me:
The app was optimised for the latest update of macOS.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally a (partial) replacement for MenuMeters
For years I relayed on Menumeters App, which is not available on Sierra. I just upgraded fro Sierra. This App gives me the same useful network speed information I need (and was used to) in a flexible and clear way. I can now tell you how fast (or show) my internet network is at a glance. Next release consider having the flexibility to shrink the graph width.
Developer Response ,
can you please describe the bug and send an email to supportascha-simon.com?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.