Read and annotate (markup) PDF documents. Annotations can be drawings, highlighting text, text notes, photos and stamps.
PDF files can be opened in neu.Annotate from any application that supports the "Open with..." menu command. This includes Mail, Safari, Box, Dropbox and many others. PDF files can also be imported using iTunes File Sharing, Dropbox, and WebDAV services.
Annotated PDF files can be shared via email as well as exported to iTunes and Dropbox. Individual pages can also be shared in PNG and JPG formats, in addition to PDF.
• PDF Document Reader
• Highlight text
• Add text notes
• Add free-hand drawing
• Add stamps
• Add photos
• Fill out and sign documents
• Insert Blank Pages
• Delete pages
• Rotate page orientation
• Organize documents using tags
• Rest your hand on the screen with the Palm Guard
• Search documents (including text annotations)
• Create new PDF documents
• iCloud syncing between multiple devices
• Import/export from/to Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, iTunes
• Sort PDF documents by title, date create or date modified; ascending or descending
• Control feature restrictions
• Setup automatic document expiration actions
• Duplicate pages
• Duplicate documents
• Navigate document using table of contents (when available)
• Protect documents from modifications (lock/read only)
• Group / ungroup annotations
• Align annotations
• Arrange annotations top to bottom
• Easily rearrange document pages
• Image Editor
Please send comments and feedback to email@example.com.
Fixed split screen issues and crash exporting to Dropbox.
Ratings and Reviews
Made college life easier
Do yourself a favor and go digital with this app, it costs what you would spend on paper and pens but you’ll never have to buy them again or pay for a subscription. Developers, please create a file management system that is my only issue with this app, but not enough to stop me from using it. So anyone else with this issue my advise is immediately name the file and when done editing save to a Dropbox file.
I love this app! Highly recommended.
I have been using this program for over two years to annotate PDFs for class. I really like it, and throughout the two years worth of updates this program has improved in its stability and some of its features. However it is missing a few things that would certainly make it a better app; one is that it has no organization or file management system. Yes it can import files from several locations and files can be opened in the app from safari but they are just then dumped into a list that is sorted by recently added. This is fine for the casual user but for students or people who read a lot of PDFs it would be better to add a foldering system so that users could organize files by class, project or topic. Also this app is great to use with a stylus (I am currently using a Hand Stylus, which is ideal because of its tiny rubber tip) but it would be great if they added support for some of the pressure sensitive styli that are being made today (like the Adoins Jot Touch or the Hex3 Jaja) as I plan on upgrading to one of these more advanced styli at some point. Overall it works as advertised but lacks some of the organization, and tech features of some of the more expensive PDF annotation apps. For users who want a stylus friendly app at a wallet friendly price, this is as good as it gets for now.
- neu.Pen LLC
- 61.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 neu.Pen LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.