Take notes and draw on your iPad™ with the best app in the store for handwritten notes, sketching, mind mapping, and more!
Express yourself with multiple pens, each customizable with multiple colors, line widths, and transparency/opacity.
Annotate photos and maps.
Pinch zoom in and out of details.
Organize notes/drawings into notebooks. Use tags for finer levels of organization.
Share using Twitter and email to send PNG images and PDFs..
Create multi-page hand-written PDF documents.
Write notes with a stylus comfortably with the palm guard.
Supports the Apple VGA connector. Simultaneously display on your iPad and a second monitor or projector.
Uses vector graphics so you can export your notes as vector-based PDFs, which are compatible with desktop applications such as Adobe Illustrator™!
Also available, neu.Notes+ has the same features as our Lite neu.Notes, plus the following:
- iCloud Support:
+ Automatic backup
+ Automatic synch between iOS devices
- native ".neunote" file support (email, "Open in…", import, export)
- export/mail notebook pages as ZIP of JPG or PNG files
- import from iTunes and Dropbox (.neunote files only)
- line styles (solid, dashed, dotted)
- line arrow styles (filled, unfilled, circle)
- custom colors and color palette management
- Lock elements on the page
- Thinner lines (.1 pt)
- Sort notebooks by title, date created or date modified
- View notebooks as thumbnails grid or as a list
- Export to DropBox
- Set page size
- Edit elements
- Image editor- Selection tool (allows move, cut, copy, paste of elements)
- Move, resize, rotate elements
- Align, arrange elements
- Group elements
Please send comments and feedback to email@example.com.
See our quick start overiew at youtube.com/neupen or click on the Support link.
Fixed split screen issues and crash exporting to Dropbox.
Ratings and Reviews
Very laggy with update
This was a great app but got very laggy with the update. For an app as simple as this you think they would choose the right thing to make optimal such as speed and load time, apparently not. If I wanted something with better graphics and features I would load one of the million other better art apps out there.
Best Note App!
I've used it since v1 and it keeps getting better.
i've owned this app for about a year now, and the incredible milestones it has surpassed are stunning. this app has gone a long way :)
- neu.Pen LLC
- 44.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © neu.Pen LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.