When coupled with the Neurio Sensor, the Neurio Home App provides a smarter way to manage your home, allowing you to live more comfortably and securely, all the while saving you money each month.
- Reduce Energy Costs: Our smart energy tips make it fun to discover how you can save money each month. You’ll be surprised what you will find
- No More Bill Surprises: Know what to expect before your bill even arrives, making unexpected surprises a thing of the past
- Pinpoint Energy Hogs: See which appliances are the energy hogs and find even more savings. Requires Intelligent Energy Monitoring add-on
- Best Friends with Solar: Already have a solar power setup? Understand how much your investment is generating and the net impact on your consumption
- Added Peace of Mind: 24/7 home monitoring so you’re never left wondering if your kids are home or if the oven was left on by accident
- Simple Installation: Installing Neurio in your home’s electrical panel only takes about 15 minutes. With no wire cutting necessary, installation is a snap
For tips on how to use the Intelligent Home Monitor Appliance Detection feature - http://support.neur.io/customer/portal/articles/1933209-what-can-i-do-with-the-appliance-detection-feature
To use the Neurio App, you need to:
1) Install a Neurio Sensor in your breaker panel
2) Sign up for a Neurio account in-app or at https://my.neur.io
3) Sign in to your Neurio Home using the Neurio account
4) Access Intelligent Home Monitoring functionality by upgrading your Neurio App
Ratings and Reviews
App crashing and lack of development
I’ve had my neuron for 2 years now and the App has now started crashing. So it’s basically useless to me now. It seems the developers have abandoned updates and UI improvements.
Great when it works
My solar installer installed this device with my solar system as he owed me a whole home monitoring system. I’m starting to think this must have been the cheapest one available. It won’t stop crashing or locking up forcing me to crash. Sometimes it’s so bad I have to reboot my iPhone just to get the app to open. I’ve only had the app 5 days.
When it does work, I like it. I have 2 Sunny Boy inverters by SMA and this app is more responsive and timely with the data then the SMA app. It would be nice if it would auto refresh. Every time you view it, you have to switch screens and switch back to get the history chart to update. It would also be nice to be allowed to zoom out on the run chart. Other whole home monitor systems also allow you to label the devices that turn on and off. You can instantly see the spike when turning a device on or off, but there isn’t anyway to label it and then see a list of what’s on.
All in all, a decent entry level monitoring system, but they must first get the app to be stable; this is very frustrating as it is today.
App crashes instantly on latest iOS
After working great for a while, I updated to iOS 12 and updated all apps and. Ow can’t even open the app.
- Neurio Technology Inc.
- 20.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2017 Neurio Technology Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.