Clean diagrams and clear explanations - that’s what we are all about. Our student-focused, professionally created educational resource is “the perfect companion to medical school”.
Used by undergraduate science majors, nurses, medical students, medical residents, allied health professionals, physicians, and anyone else who really wants to learn science, Draw it to Know it is the perfect resource.
• Animated, narrated video tutorials with variable playback speed.
• Notes to each tutorial with integrated glossary terms for quick review and easy comprehension.
• Clinical correlations relate the basic and clinical sciences.
• Quiz questions accompany each tutorial.
• Subject exams to review multiple tutorials at once.
• Drawing pad with multiple colors and pen sizes; starter and labeling images provide guidance.
• Brain Atlas and Muscle Directory included with some courses (neuroanatomy, gross anatomy).
• Flashcards and Glossary for quick review.
*New tutorials, flashcards, and glossary terms are added weekly!*
Download our app and register for a FREE TRIAL to any of our courses to find out why students say that Draw it to Know it is “superior to anything out there"!
• Cell Biology
• USMLE/COMLEX - High Yield Topics for Step 1
• Cardiovascular System
• Endocrine System
• Gastrointestinal System
• Hematologic/Immunologic System
• Musculoskeletal/Integumentary System
• Neurological System
• Respiratory System
• Renal System
• Reproductive System
MEDICAL SCHOOL BUNDLE
• All GRADUATE/MEDICAL and INTEGRATED SYSTEMS in one subscription.
• Anatomy & Physiology
• Biochemistry Fundamentals
• Embryology Fundamentals
• General Biology
• Histology Fundamentals
• Neuroscience Fundamentals
• NCLEX High Yield Topics for the Nursing Boards
• MCAT Biology & Biochemistry
ABPN EXAM PREP. (Offers 150 CME/MOC)
• Neurosciences - ABPN Neurology Boards
• Neurosciences - CME/MOC
Each subscription is charged on a per month basis. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Cancel anytime.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Your credit card will be charged the monthly course cost for each subscription purchased through your iTunes Account.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 929-1984. We respond to every inquiry.
-minor styling changes
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app for everything med school!
Especially helpful on my neurology rotation. Perfect for a quick pocket-reference on my phone as well as more in depth practice on the iPad. Very easy to use and since the addition of pathology content, it’s almost exclusively what I use for Step and shelf exams.
You have to subscribe, but it’s worth it
This app absolutely saved me in my Biochemistry class, and now I’m using it for a few other courses. You have to pay to access each of the courses, but it’s definitely worth it.
Works really well!
I used this app for my neuroanatomy class and it helped me tremendously. Not only did it help me to learn, but it helped me to test my knowledge with the in app quizzes.
- Draw it to Know it, LLC
- 4.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Draw it to Know it LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Neuroanatomy Subscription $14.99
- Anatomy & Physiology Subscription $9.99
- Gross Anatomy Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.