The Neuroanatomy SecondLook™ application is a study aid that provides a series of neuroanatomical images for users to self-test their level of knowledge and ability to recognize structures within the human central nervous system. The images in the Neuroanatomy SecondLookTM application were captured using the University of Michigan plastinated collection. This application was developed with the learner in mind, especially medical, dental, nursing, and other health sciences students, and lab professionals. The SecondLookTM Lite Neuroanatomy sample application is free to download and contains a representative slide from each of the available seven sets. The complete slide sets, covering Gross Neuroanatomy, Cranial Nerves, Diencephalon, Forebrain, Brain Stem, Limbic System, and Neurohistology, may be purchased as a complete mobile application. By taking a "Second Look" at these images, users are able to quickly self-evaluate and test their knowledge of the human central nervous system in order to identify gaps and to be better prepared for tests. This mobile application will also serve as an excellent review tool to prepare for licensing examinations.
• Minor content updates
• Revised interface that will make navigating the app easier
• Select and to combine different topics into a custom-made review session
• Swipe navigation between slide
• App performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for any first year medical student
This app is a comprehensive tool that allows you to study and test your knowledge on all parts of neuroanatomy. I recommend this app for all first year medical students. It's questions and testing are truly representative of in-class tests and exams. It is a great review tool as well for usmle board exams.
- The University of Michigan
- 26.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © The Regents of the University of Michigan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.