Since it's release, the acclaimed NeuroRad™ for the iPhone hit #1 highest grossing medical app in 21 countries and reached the top 10 in 52 countries!
NeuroRad Mini™ Version 2.1 features full 64-bit optimization. As always, all NeuroRad™ atlases include all advertised content - no subscriptions, in-app purchasing or internet connection required. NeuroRad™ remains fully compatible with excellent performance on all iPhones with standard or Retina displays running iOS 8 and later.
Independent review site iMedicalApps.com recent review conclusions:
▪ Wonderful review of brain anatomy seen through MRI imagery
▪ Large selection of high-quality neuro MRI images
▪ Smooth navigation and superb layout
▪ Excellent clinical relevance
▪ Great customer support, both online and off
▪ NeuroRad Mini is a solid choice for a brain atlas utilizing MRI imagery
▪ It’s a must-have for any user interested in better understanding the anatomic layout of the brain in a clinical setting.
NeuroRad Mini™ for the iPhone is an efficient and practical clinical MRI Brain atlas. NeuroRad Mini™ is designed for use by anyone involved with or interested in the interpretation of imaging of the brain, including radiologists, neuroradiologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, ER and referring physicians. Medical students, residents, fellows and others in the healthcare field will find NeuroRad™ a useful learning and reference tool.
NeuroRad Mini™ for the iPhone is an iPhone-specific, completely reengineered and miniaturized version of the cross-sectional imaging MRI Brain atlas found in the full-size top-selling NeuroRad™ for iPad. NeuroRad™ for the iPad has additional atlases, WebLinks and Reference content, best suited for the iPad's large screen. NeuroRad™ for the iPad is available as a separate purchase on Apple's iTunes AppStore.
NeuroRad Mini™ is written and designed by an American Board of Radiology certified Neuroradiologist with a Neuroradiology CAQ, a senior member of the American Society of Neuroradiology and over 20 years of clinical experience.
NeuroRad Mini™ for the iPhone features:
MRI ATLAS OF THE BRAIN
• A multiplanar MRI Atlas of the Brain. Optimized and miniaturized for the iPhone touch interface and small high-resolution display. A fully labeled cross-sectional anatomic structure atlas including axial, coronal and sagittal images. The atlas is designed for quick reference, without inefficient elements such as obscuring and crowding pushpins or complex label toggles requiring multiple touches.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: NeuroRad Mini™ for the iPhone is designed for use with high-resolution Retina Display devices. Use with non-Retina Display devices requires use of a built-in Magnify mode with panning to read the labels. NeuroRad Mini™ requires iOS 8 and higher.
NeuroRad™ and NeuroRad Mini™ are intended as a reference for use by licensed medical professionals and other healthcare practitioners and does not provide any form of medical diagnosis or professional medical advice.
- Recommended for all users
- Full 64 bit compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
This helps me understand MRI brain imaging. Image quality is excellent and looks great on iPhone as well as iPad 2 (there is a separate app optimized for the iPad but the iPhone version looks good on my iPad 2). There is plentiful labeling of brain structures.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.