This app provides physicians and patients with a simple and powerful tool to assign risk for a wide variety of surgical procedures. Although randomized clinical trials assist in decision-making, their application to the individual real-world patient is difficult. We provide a straightforward tool to calculate the risk of common complications after surgical procedures, using individual patient characteristics; all with a push of a button!
NeuroRisk will enable:
- Neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons to predict the risk of complications for spinal procedures
- Vascular surgeons and neurosurgeons to make decisions on patients undergoing carotid endarterectomy
- Neurosurgeons to determine the risk of complications in craniotomies for tumor resection and cerebral aneurysm clipping
- Neurosurgeons, radiologists, and neurologists to risk-stratify patients undergoing cerebral aneurysm coiling
- Primary care providers to assist in the multidisciplinary preoperative evaluation of their patients
- NPs and PAs to participate in the surgical risk stratification of their patients
- Patients to participate in their care, while making informed decisions about potential surgical risks
For customer support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Nice simple design and very easy to use.
Easy to use, straightforward tool for patient counseling. Well done!
Very helpful App for preoperative risk assessment in my spine practice. Many of my patients also use it to assess their own risk and make decisions. A+
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.