By Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nevada DMV Mobile
With Nevada DMV Mobile, you are just one touch away from key DMV tasks on your iPhone, iPod Touch or IPAD. Stay in touch with the Nevada DMV with DMV Mobile.
- WAIT TIMES: Have to visit an office? Check the wait times at six metropolitan offices and plan your trip.
- LOCATIONS: Find information and driving instructions to all 18 DMV offices and self-service KIOSK locations
- LK4PLTS: Want to know if a personalized plate is available. Check it out.
- DRIVE TEST: View the first available Drive Test date.
- LINKS and INFORMATION: Email the department, get answers to questions, and update your insurance information and more.
What's New in Version 1.0.7
Corrected database handling for Office Locations Map display.
Useless. What use is this is you can't conduct business… it is a wait meter only. This is an example of how not to develop an app.
What, I can't even pay or change an address?
It is not accessible, the app tells you that you are on a tab, but doesn't tell you what the tab is for. Useless programers, failed development oversight. So how much was wasted on developing this thing? As much as was spent on putting Kiosks around the place, like at UNR where most students are wired!—another total waste.
The wait times are so far off from anything that is really happening that they shouldn't even bother. I watched the wait for the dmv I was at and it never dropped below 40 minutes, no one got on or out in under three hours...how hard is it to keep an automated system current??? Your number has the time you picked it up, the system calls out the numbers, the same system that gave you the number, simply math peeps, simply math.
After trying to get into the DMV since last week, today at 8:30 am there was 220 people ahead of me. I installed this app and laughed. The kid that created candy crush could've done a better job. I'm not kidding look at the other reviews. There not joking when we say this app is pure garbage and waste of space. A shame. Wonder how much of our tax dollars did they milk us to crest this horrible thing.