Mynd - Smart Calendar & Meeting Scheduler
By Alminder Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mynd is an intelligent mobile calendar and time management solution designed for busy people on the go. It was named one of the “Ten Best iOS Calendar Apps” by The Next Web and has been featured on NBC’s Today Show, CBS, CNN, Forbes, Wired, CNET, FastCompany and more. Mynd is incredibly easy to set-up and syncs seamlessly with your existing calendar(s), but it does much more than a conventional calendar...
Mynd uses adaptive machine learning to help you become effortlessly efficient. It acts like a virtual assistant getting smarter the more you use it and working behind the scenes to save you time, manage your goals, prepare you for meetings, and get you from point A to B on time. When you replace your usual calendar with Mynd, within a week, Mynd will learn your daily commute and regular meeting spots so that it can start providing accurate drive times to your next destination.
The basic version of Mynd is free, and we also now offer a paid subscription upgrade called Mynd Premium.
Mynd’s Free features include:
* One click dial-in to conference calls... Never type in an access code again!
* Mynd Meeting Scheduler: Propose multiple meeting times and coordinate a group’s availability to meet.
* Displays the travel time required to get between meetings (driving or walking) on your calendar and offers fast access to your favorite maps app for navigation.
* Connects with LinkedIn to automatically discover and display information about meeting attendees.
* Intelligently displays relevant Evernote notes for upcoming meetings within your calendar and allows you to share notes with meeting participants.
* Integrates seamlessly with iPhone Contacts, allowing you to contact people quickly from within your calendar, if you’re running late.
* Syncs with Apple Reminders to bring easy task management directly to your calendar.
* Customizable alert tones gently prompt you when to dial into conference calls or start events.
* Home screen gives a summary of your day, with weather forecast, mileage, and more.
* Uses adaptive learning to assign locations to regular meetings without addresses (e.g. "gym"). Learns your commute and remembers your home and work locations, making suggested travel times highly accurate.
* Supports multiple calendars (anything you’re already syncing to iCal).
* Enables creation of calendar invitations using Siri.
* Granular control over when Location Services are used.
* Mynd takes your privacy and data protection seriously.
Mynd Premium is a paid, subscription upgrade to Mynd’s free service, and it is available via in-app purchase. With it, you’ll get Mynd’s free features plus:
* Traffic-based “time to leave” push notifications so you’re never late again.
* Inside Mynd: Gain a visual understanding of how you’re spending time.
- Set goals and track your progress with Inside Mynd
- Categorize your events to see where you spend the most time (i.e. Exercise, Dining, Work, Family, Kids, Friends, Client A, Client B, Client C, etc.)
- Track mileage and billable hours from within your calendar. Export data for use in expense reports, invoices, status reports and more.
* Priority Email Support: We accelerate Mynd Premium users to the top of our support queue.
* Professional Messaging: Mynd branding does not appear on emails and calendar invites sent through Mynd Premium.
What's New in Version 5.0.2
New in Mynd 5.0.2
- Fix crash on upgrade that affected some users.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
New in Mynd 5.0.1
The latest release of Mynd includes significant improvements for free users, as well as the introduction of a paid upgrade called “Mynd Premium,” which is available through in-app purchase on the App Store.
New FREE features include:
• Search for the contact details of meeting attendees inside LinkedIn, as well as in your iPhone contacts.
• In addition to the attendees and people that Mynd discovers in events, you can now tag additional people who were at a meeting, creating a handy reminder of who actually attended.
• Share Evernote notes with others – including meeting attendees - directly from the calendar.
• Create and assign categories for your events, giving them custom labels, icons and colors.
• Get walking directions in addition to the previously available driving directions.
• View information about the people you're meeting from your Contacts, in addition to LinkedIn.
New Mynd Premium (in-app purchase upgrade) features include:
• Traffic-based “time to leave” push notifications so you’re never late again. Note, existing Mynd users will be ‘grandfathered in’ to get this feature for free. New users will have to upgrade to Mynd Premium to get these notifications.
• Inside Mynd: Much like fitness software helps monitor your health, Inside Mynd gives you the ability to set goals within your calendar and track how you spend your time in a highly visual way. This is part of our new paid upgrade, Mynd Premium (available via in-app purchase) and makes it easy to quantify your business and personal productivity.
* Set goals and track your progress with Inside Mynd.
* Categorize your events to see where you spend the most time. For example...
-- If your goal is exercise 5 times a week, carve out 5 hours a week on your calendar to work out and give those events the category heading "exercise." If you skip a workout, delete it from your calendar. At the end of the week, Mynd will chart how much time you exercised.
-- If your goal is to spend more time managing your employees, and you're scheduling time-out to think about a particular employee's performance before their annual review, you can tag that employee in the event, without actually inviting him/her to that event.
-- If you’re a professional services consultant, you can use this feature to track time spent with clients and export it for use in billing.
* Track the miles you drive for business, and export this data for use in expense reports.
• Priority Email Support: We now accelerate Mynd Premium users to the top of our support queue.
• Professional Messaging: Mynd branding does not appear on emails and calendar invites sent through Mynd Premium.
Fantastic App! Try it now...
I have only used Mynd for a week but will be keeping it. I tried a whole bunch of similar apps and found this to be far the best. Looks great and works just as it should. The customer service was also wonderful when I needed some help. Thanks Mynd.
Best calendar App
I have tried several calendar apps and this is the best. Only wish it would sync properly with iOS tasks within the app and show the date on the app icon. That would earn it 5 stars.
The best smart calendar ever!!!!
Visually is 100% perfect, as a smart calendar does the work but need more updates in the future, like some options tho chose the info on the main view, good work !
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 10, 2014
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alminder Inc
- © 2013 Alminder Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mynd Premium - 1 Month$6.99
- Mynd Premium - 1 Year$49.99
- Mynd Premium - 6 Months$29.99
- Mynd Premium - 3 Months$17.99