Nevron Calendar is a powerful, yet easy to use software for management of appointments and events. It provides most of the features of Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook Calendar plus many more.
The following list outlines the most notable features of Nevron Calendar:
• Two built-in command UIs – ribbon or command bars (menus and toolbars). The choice is yours and you can switch between them at any time.
• Four built-in calendar views – day, week, month and timeline.
• Horizontal and vertical orientation support for all views.
• Appointment categorization via categories and time markers.
• Multi-level grouping – makes it easy to visualize appointments grouped by different criteria and properties.
• Multiple time zones support – allows you to assign different time zones to different appointments and events.
• Rich interactivity support – dragging and snapping of appointments.
• Styling of appointments, header, grid and time rules – lets you make your calendar look the way you want.
• Flexible recurring appointment support – makes it possible to quickly create appointments and events based on an arbitrary time schedule.
• iCalendar format support - makes it possible to import and export calendar data from and to Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Apple Calendar and other popular calendar applications.
• Printing and export to PDF and various image formats (PNG, JPEG, Bitmap).
• Cloud backup and sync options - you can currently import and export calendar data only though the iCalendar format. For example, to import data from Apple Calendar to Nevron Calendar, export your Apple Calendar to iCalendar format and then import it in Nevron Calendar and vice versa.
Added Spanish, Chinese and Bulgarian translation of the user interface
New UI themes - Mac OS X El Capitan, Nevron Dark and Nevron Light
Minor user interface and performance improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.