New Britain SeeClickFix is a tool that allows citizens to report non-emergency neighborhood issues which are communicated tothe City of New Britainas a form of community activism, through a free mobile phone application. Issues can be reported as soon as they are found. Photos of the issues can be sent along with the report. This app makes use of the global positioning system (GPS) so that the exact location can be included in the report. From street repair, to tree damage or code enforcement issues, all of these can be reported and the progress of the work can be monitored. Remember, if you see something, Say something!
Enhanced user experience and bug fixes.
- City of New Britain CT
- 52.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2018 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.