By MAZ Digital LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A monthly review of culture and the arts edited by Roger Kimball.
Download the app for a FREE sample issue.
The New Criterion is a monthly review of culture and the arts edited by Roger Kimball. Founded in 1982 by the art critic Hilton Kramer and the pianist and music critic Samuel Lipman, The New Criterion began as an experiment in critical audacity, a publication devoted to engaging, in Matthew Arnold's famous phrase, with "the best that has been thought and said."
Harry Mount in the Daily Telegraph of London has called The New Criterion “America's leading review of the arts and intellectual life” Julian Symons, in the Times Literary Supplement, writes that “As a critical periodical, The New Criterion is probably more consistently worth reading than any other magazine in English.”
Published monthly from September through June, The New Criterion brings together a wide range of young and established critics whose common aim is to bring you the most incisive criticism being written today.
New Criterion Pricing:
Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
1 Year Subscription - USD $37.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 4.5
Introducing Stream, the new way to share, save and discover content!
Tap with two fingers to cut out anything you see on the screen and easily share it to:
Or save content to your own Stream to come back to later.
Then browse Stream to discover new content that others are streaming in the app.
Sharing will never be the same!
- Category: News
- Updated: Feb 03, 2014
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: MAZ Digital LLC
- © 2011 by The Foundation for Cultural Review
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The New Criterion$37.99
- April 2014$5.99
- The New Criterion September 2011$4.99
- The New Criterion January 2012$5.99
- June 2012$5.99
- February 2013$5.99
- January 2013$5.99
- December 2012$5.99
- The New Criterion December 2011$5.99
- The New Criterion June 2011$4.99