Get support for issues that impact your life, work and health. With the New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP) app, you or your family members can:
• Connect with a caring professional ready to guide you to the care you need
• Request an EAP counseling session
• Call our 24/7 EAP Help Line
• Get tips and read articles to improve health and well-being
• Ask questions about the EAP benefit
• View frequently asked questions about the EAP benefit
This app is available only to employees and their dependents who have the New Directions EAP. Check with your employer if you are uncertain if this free benefit is available to you. Support is available for improving relationships, reducing debt, lowering stress and so much more. No matter how you’re doing, the New Directions EAP is here for you. Download the app or call the Help Line at 800-624-5544.
This release of the New Directions EAP app has changes to address the issue found with telephonic clients who should not have access to the online counseling request feature.
This app is available only to employees and their dependents who have the New Directions EAP. Check with your employer if you are uncertain if this free benefit is available to you. Download the app or call the Help Line at 800-624-5544.
Ratings and Reviews
- New Directions Behavioral Health, LLC
- 17.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 New Directions Behavioral Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.