Having your teenager learn to drive can be hard enough. Then you have to keep track of their driving usually on index cards. Enter: New Drive. New Drive allows you to track their driving within an easy to use app. You can use the stopwatch to track their time, or you can manually enter it. Track if the driving occurred on the street, highway, and day or night. Need to take notes about something that happened? New Drive has you covered with a notes log too. Now you can export or print the log and notes. Enter the hours needed before they can get their license and New Drive will notify you when they've completed the required hours.
** This app does not require GPS. NO ADS. NO IN-APP PURCHASES. Just purchase the app one time and get all future updates included.
• Log driving hours with a stopwatch.
• Log driving hours manually by typing the time.
• Print driving log.
• Export driving log as a PDF mail attachment.
• Manual or stopwatch entries are kept in an easy to use log.
• Search later for entries that were: Highway, street, day or night.
• Log other notes for the drive.
• Print driving notes.
• Export driving notes as a PDF mail attachment.
• Set needed hours before completion.
• New Drive notifies you when they have met the requirement.
• Simply, easy to use design.
• Easy on the eyes and allows you to keep an eye on the road.
• No need to create an online account or give an email address.
• Just simple.
• Universal app for both the iPhone and iPad.
• Support for X, Xs, Xs Max and XR.
• Support for iPhone 4s and later.
• Supports iOS 8.0+
• iPad Multitasking
• 64-bit support.
New drive allows you to track your teenager's driving quickly and keep that extra eye on the road. Throw away those old index cards and start using this app today! It'll make your life easier.
Follow us on:
• Website: www.glassedviolet.com
• Facebook: Facebook.com/GlassedVioletAppDesign
• Twitter: Twitter.com/GlssdVioletApps
-Updated for the new iOS 12.0!
-Some under the hood work to make it more solid.
Having issues? Please contact support within the app or by visiting www.GlassedViolet.com.
Like the app? Please take a moment and rate/review the app. It helps us tremendously. Thank you for your continued support.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
This app is worth the money! It's so easy to use and unlike some other logging apps it has a stop watch so you don't have to calculate the miles into hours. It stays running while my phone is off and has a lot of good features. Highly recommend!
Stopwatch doesn’t work!!
I downloaded this app to keep track of my teenagers driving. He needs 40 hours of day time and 10 hours of night. EVERY SINGLE time I use the stop watch it stops. Unless I keep the app open at all times and monitor it the stop watch is absolutely useless. I would rather be monitoring his driving than the app. So I have been manually entering everything. Which is fine, but the app doesn’t keep a running total of his hours. Super frustrating
Developer Response ,
This was fixed and dealt with on a prior update. Thank you.
Unstable - poor customer care
Started out well. Then I couldn’t manually add fractions of an hr. I couldn’t delete the incorrect single instance of an item in the log. Days later the manual entry is working again. Now it only calculates the hrs which were not entered manually. Sent email to support. They tell me point blank “Talk to Apple about refunds. What is wrong with it. We’ve had no complaints. What device are you using?
Glassed Violet Support”
Developer Response ,
Sorry you are upset. The issues mentioned have since been fixed in prior updates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.