Welcome to the New Jersey Attorney App. From being up to date with Notices to the Bar to being given turn-by-turn directions to courthouses and Administrative offices, this New Jersey Attorney Mobile Application is designed to make your experience as part of the New Jersey Judiciary simple and convenient.
- Search for Courts and Rules
- Judiciary News, Supreme Court News and Notice to the Bar RSS feed
- Access Attorney Registration and Payment, CLE Approved Course Catalog, Attorney Index, and much more
- Call a court house or an office with one touch
- Turn-by-turn driving and public transit directions
- See any unscheduled court or office closings with one touch
- Find places to eat near a court house or office
- And much more
New Look and Enhanced Proformance
Ratings and Reviews
I like the app - it seems to have a user-friendly layout and good content. I particularly like the directions to the various courthouses and places to grab a bite nearby. Some links to SCONJ opinions were broken & I wish I could access AppDiv opinions as well. (along with the next day's to-be-released opinion list)
Important info @my fingertips
Certainly useful for contact info, easier to scroll on my phone than carry around a Lawyers Diary for when I need to call a court on the go. 'Online Resources' tab gives a majority of the info I need as well; press releases, CLE, rules, and directories, so I can find what I need easily without having to wait to speak to a representative. Some minor bugs, but looking pretty good as is.
- NJ Judiciary
- 74.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.