New Jersey Permanent Statutes (NJ12)
By Mike Kinney
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
New Jersey Permanent Statutes (UPDATED THROUGH P.L. 2011, ch. 77, and JR 6)
- The statutes for the State of New Jersey in an easy-to-use, iPhone/iPad/iPod interface.
- Runs entirely from the iPhone/iPad/iPod (no internet connection required)
- Lists the sections by title and chapter
- Can drill-down to specific statute
- Option to go to next/previous section from the section view
- Search options:
- Can search for one or more partial keywords
- Can limit the number of search results (for performance)
- Option to search criminal/traffic only or all statutes (for performance)
- Can default the criminal/traffic option to be 'on' or 'off'
- Can set the font size
- Works in landscape and portrait modes
- Easily email the statute
- "Favorites" option
- Font contrast preference (for night viewing)
Selecting a section from the list shows the text of the section very quickly.
Easy to use. No need to carry reference books. It is all there, at your fingertips.
Great for police officers and anyone interested in New Jersey statutes.
Thanks for the excellent feedback!
What's New in Version 1.4
- Updated Nomos Logo 2012
- Updated NEW JERSEY PERMANENT STATUTES (UPDATED THROUGH P.L. 2012, ch. 4, and JR 10 of 2011)
- minor bug fixes
The search function is a little weak but overall this is a great app. I love highlighting a paragraph and having Siri read it too me, sometimes the statute makes more sense when someone else reads it to you.
Love but update needed
I love this app. Very easy to use, whether browsing or searching. I recommend it to many colleagues. Hope the seller updates soon to include recent laws - been nearly 2 years since last update.
Good for cops
I use the traffic and criminal search at work a lot. Very easy and accurate.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: May 15, 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 19.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mike Kinney
- © 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.