New Lakota Dictionary - Mobile
By Lakota Language Consortium
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NLD - Mobile is the best way to look up Lakota words, hear pronunciation, and view thousands of example sentences while on the go.
• 23,000 entries
• 40,000 example sentences
• Male and female voices for audio
• Consistent phonemic spelling – Standard Lakota Orthography
• Superior cross-referencing capabilities
• Faster and more responsive than online versions
• Works without active data connection
• Automatically updates itself with latest revisions and neologisms.
• Over 400 native speakers involved in its development and review
• Accurate and reliable
• Fun to use and explore
• An excellent self-study investment
It’s the ultimate electronic Lakota learning and reference tool- now optimized for portable use.
***If you experience trouble with content not loading, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the app!
What's New in Version 1.2
Minor bug fix.
It's great to have this mobile dictionary! Quickest and easiest way to look up new or confusing words. Lost a star because navigation is not great easy to lose your place and have to re search the word.
Nice resource but the favorites button does not work so I am unable to save anything. Also it is not easy to search and come back to where you were? Some examples just return an error message without explanation? Not user friendly at all.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Mar 16, 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 171 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lakota Language Consortium, Inc.
- © 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.