By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A leading plant science journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. “New Phytologist” brings you high quality, original research articles, Reviews, Rapid Reports, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in plant science research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Be notified when new issues are available
- Download articles and issues, and read offline
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
- Share articles with colleagues or students
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to New Phytologist can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $299.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. New Phytologist subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $299.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
About the Journal
New Phytologist offers rapid publication of high quality, original research in plant science. Falling within four sections – Physiology & Development, Environment, Interaction and Evolution – articles cover topics that range from intracellular processes through to global environmental change. Cross-disciplinary approaches are particularly encouraged but for guidance the journal is organized as follows and recognizes that techniques from molecular and cell biology, and functional genomics through to modelling and system-based approaches will be applied across the whole spectrum of plant science.
What's New in Version 1.0.2123
- Added iPhone/iPod Touch support in this new Universal version
- Subtle design changes to match iOS 7 visual style
- Registration “wizard” provides improved access instructions for existing subscribers
- Table rendering for wide tables has been improved
- Article abstracts are now hidden by default in article lists. You can turn this back on in the app settings
- Article info “hinting” indicates when figures, references, and supporting information are available for the current article (icons appear “lit” or “dim”)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 04, 2014
- Version: 1.0.2123
- Size: 36.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.