Monitor your web and mobile application’s performance anytime, anywhere with New Relic. Go on, close that laptop and get out of the office – we’ve got you covered.
With New Relic’s free iPhone app you can:
• Be in the know about app performance and availability problems with push notifications.
• Get real-time and historical visibility into:
- Real user monitoring performance (RUM)
- Synthetic Monitors
- Key Transaction performance
- Host resource utilization (CPU, memory, disk, and network)
- Mobile application and platform plugin performance
• Keep tabs on end user satisfaction ratings (Apdex).
• Get event notifications (deployments, notes, etc.).
• Track application errors while on the go.
With New Relic’s free iPad app you can:
• View everything you monitor including web apps, mobile apps, incidents, hosts, key transactions and plugins in one gorgeous and intuitive tiled dashboard display
• Use color-coding (green, yellow, red) in your dashboard to easily spot apps that need attention. If an app is yellow or red, it will show up at the top of the list so you can stay alerted to problematic instances
• Zoom in for the details and zoom out for the big picture of all the applications on your dashboard.
• Favorite your most important applications and view them all in one screen with no clutter
• Correlate historical data with ease for all your apps with our dashboard functionality
• Focus on the metrics that matter most to you with the new full-screen kiosk mode.
• Monitor all the events and errors in your app, and get push notifications for problem alerts. Slide on any alert and you’ll be taken directly to the problem area
About New Relic
New Relic is a software analytics company that makes sense of billions of data points about millions of applications in real time. Our comprehensive SaaS-based solution provides one powerful interface for web and native mobile applications and consolidates the performance monitoring data for any chosen technology in your environment. We have over 250,000 users that utilize our cloud solution to analyze more than 690 billion data points per day across more than 4 million application instances. When your brand and customer experience depend on the performance of modern software, New Relic provides insight into your overall environment.
To use the New Relic iOS app you must log in with your existing New Relic credentials. All New Relic accounts associated with this user will automatically appear inside the app.
Set-up push notifications
- You can choose your push notification settings individually for each application
- Log in into your New Relic account from a web browser
- Click on your application
- Click on the Settings tab
- Then choose the ‘Alerts Threshold’ tab
- Now in the right-hand side column you can either enable or disable iOS notifications
Adding New Users
- Tap on your Account name
- Tap on ‘+’ at the bottom left
- You will be taken back to the login screen
- Log in like you normally would
“Whether it’s checking Apdex with your morning coffee; hunting down sluggish servers in between train stops; or squashing that one last bug before you head out for family dinner … having all the power of New Relic with you wherever you are has helped us redefine application support.”
- Taylor Bird, Mimeo.com
* Added multiline support for radar in violations
* Fixes a crash that sometimes occurs when viewing new alerts
* Fixes other intermittent crashes
Ratings and Reviews
Apple Watch Complications!!!
Please change sound of notification on phone... and
With the new watch OS they have the ability to have live complications and the ability to de-tie from iPhone. Please add ability to create complications (multiple) for Apple Watch cellular people!
This app is awesome! It's simple, fast and tells me what I need to know. I keep it on my desk on a little stand so I can keep a watchful eye on our application. Thanks for making this wonderful thing.
Stay away from the iPad version
The iPhone version is useful, despite the small screen. The iPad version lacks everything but APM and the browser stuff...useless for Infrastructure.
Hi MoreDisgusted, Recently released version 3.42.1 now contains Infrastructure on the iPad. Please give it a try, and let us know what you think!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.