New Ulm Journal All Access
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay on top of news from New Ulm and surrounding areas by receiving the full print version of the Journal on your iPhone or iPad. Every page of every edition is delivered to your device. The Journal is the best source for local and national news, sports, weather and features in New Ulm and South-Central Minnesota. Download the app to view the printed pages of the newspaper or read headlines and stories along with related photos in a built-in story viewer.
- Intuitive navigation.
- View headlines, stories, related photos.
- Read and listen to stories.
- Weather provided by Weather Bug.
- Download and sync content to device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can read offline.
- Stories Tab displays the top news stories by section so you can read the full text or listen to it being read by a virtual newscaster.
- Email a story.
- Flip through, read and look at pictures within the actual newspaper pages of the printed publication.
- Publications Tab lets you read the previous edition of your downloaded publication or download the most recent edition.
- Search Tab lets you search for keywords within a headline or text of the stories.
The Journal provides the latest local and national news and sports to residents of New Ulm and Arlington, Brownton, Buffalo Lake, Fairfax, Franklin, Gibbon, Gaylord, Stewart, Winthrop, Darfur, Klossner, Lafayette, Nicollet, Sanborn, Searles, Sleepy Eye, Springfield, Lamberton, Clements, Morgan, and Morton in South-Central Minnesota.
What's New in Version 1.7.2
fixed and issue that could prevent landscape viewing of pages
Good app. Love it mostly.
Wish I could swipe to turn pages on my iPhone as I can on the iPad. Now I need to press "done" which backs me out to all pages and then I need to figure out where I left off and which page is next to read.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 23, 2015
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Presteligence
- © 2014 Presteligence
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.