New York Post iPhone Edition
By NYP Holdings, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Completely redesigned and rebuilt, the New York Post’s new iPhone app keeps you up to date on breaking news and top stories 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s everything you expect from the Post -- news, gossip, sports, entertainment, opinion -- bigger, better, and faster. And it’s free!
● Updated with breaking news and top stories 24 hours a day/7 days a week
● Access to stories across all our sections, including local, national, sports, entertainment, opinion, real estate, media, fashion, business, local news and Page Six, the Post’s legendary gossip section.
● More photos than ever! View new photo galleries daily, including celebrity pics from Page Six.
● Share articles and photos through Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, SMS and AirDrop
● New: Save your favorite articles so you can read them later or offline. Double tap on any story to add it to Saved Articles. Swipe to remove it.
● New: Now you can search by keyword across tens of thousands of stories from the Post’s archive.
About the New York Post
Founded in 1801 by Alexander Hamilton, the New York Post is America’s oldest continuously published newspaper – and one of its most provocative, impactful, and beloved news brands. We shine a bright light on the people and institutions that shape our readers’ lives; we break big stories and set the news agenda; and we offer engaging, fun and addictive content to the country and the world.
Every morning, the most powerful and influential people in the most powerful and influential city on earth wake up and read the New York Post. Join them by downloading our app today!
Have questions or feedback on the New York Post iPhone app? We’d love to hear from you. Contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
Bug fixes and Performance enhancements.
The majority of these reviews reflect the opinions (and tragic misspellings) of "readers" regarding the content of the paper, not the app itself.
P.s. The Huff Post is so unreliable, one is not allowed to cite it in a scholarly article. So, there.
Worst news app ever!!!!!
Every time you read an article and go back to the main page it doesn't bring you back to where you left off, you must scroll back again to that location. Lazy?? NO. All apps today allow you to start where you left off, unless you refresh the app. What a joke. And "stop complaining" obviously you work for the post!!!! How can you stand by junk?
The main page works well with updates but other pages have a flaw. When going to Page Six, it lists the current stories but after reading one, the listing of stories reverts back to stories dated March 1st. I've exited the app and refreshed but Page 6 will still list stories from March 1st.