New York Post iPhone Edition
By NYP Holdings, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Completely redesigned and rebuilt, the New York Post’s new iPhone app keeps you up to date on breaking news and top stories 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It’s everything you expect from the Post -- news, gossip, sports, entertainment, opinion -- bigger, better, and faster.
● Updated with breaking news and top stories 24/7
● Access to stories across all our sections, including national, metro, sports, entertainment, opinion, business, real estate, media, fashion, tech, living and Page Six, the Post’s legendary gossip section.
● More photos than ever! View new photo galleries daily, including celebrity pics from Page Six.
● Share articles and photos through Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, SMS and AirDrop
● Save your favorite articles so you can read them later or offline.
● Search by keyword across tens of thousands of stories from the Post’s archive.
ABOUT THE POST
The New York Post is one of the most provocative, impactful, and beloved news brands. We work relentlessly to uncover and tell engaging stories you can't resist. Download the app today to access our in-depth exclusives, revealing features, opinionated columnists, and addictive gossip. The Post’s irresistible coverage will never be more than a tap away.
Have questions or feedback on the New York Post iPhone app? We’d love to hear from you. Contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.6.4
App has a clean, organized layout and good stories. There's not a bunch of irrelevant sections like a lot of other apps. Good job!
Not a good update
The latest update has failed to load and I am unable to delete the app. Very sad because this has always been a good app for non-New Yorkers to feel like they are in The Big city.
Had to Delete
I just had to delete this app after a second publication of photos intentionally posted to smear Donald Trump. Unethical - the MSM continues to push for Hillary. It's time to unsubscribe/cancel them all until we get unbiased and responsible reporting.