New York Post iPhone Edition
By NYP Holdings, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All-New for 2017! The New York Post app for iPhone has been updated and is better than ever: version 2.0 features a richer, faster, more robust reading experience.
Updated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our new app has everything you expect from the Post – breaking news, exclusive gossip, insightful business reporting, opinionated columnists, and the best sports coverage around. Our latest version features more photos and video than ever before.
With the New York Post app for iPhone, our irresistible coverage is never more than a tap away.
● Complete access to stories from all sections: news, metro, sports, business, opinion, entertainment, fashion, living, media, tech, real estate, and Page Six, the Post’s legendary gossip section
● Enriched multimedia experience with hi-res photos and access to thousands of video clips
● Push notifications for breaking news, now easily turned on and off from app settings
● Greatly improved speed and performance
● Offline access to all recently-downloaded content
● Save articles to read later
● Adjustable text size for an optimal reading experience
● Our new design is optimized for your device, so it will look great no matter what model of iPhone you have
For help or to provide us with feedback, please contact us at email@example.com. For more information on our mobile apps, go to nypost.com/mobile-apps.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
Share and save galleries. Minor updates and bug fixes.
New format awful . Stuff all over place. Constant interruption with ads that won't go away and don't let reader return to article . Get rid of pop ups at bottom of page. Use to be great paper, content now blah . Sorry NYPOST we must part ways .
Decent Newspaper App but Bad Battery Drain
I love reading the sports section of the post but there is now a significant battery drain when using the app. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
New update crashes
New update crashes every 30 seconds or so no matter where you are in the app.