New York Post iPhone Edition
By NYP Holdings, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All-New for 2017! The New York Post app for iPhone has been updated and is better than ever: version 2.0 features a richer, faster, more robust reading experience.
Updated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our new app has everything you expect from the Post – breaking news, exclusive gossip, insightful business reporting, opinionated columnists, and the best sports coverage around. Our latest version features more photos and video than ever before.
With the New York Post app for iPhone, our irresistible coverage is never more than a tap away.
● Complete access to stories from all sections: news, metro, sports, business, opinion, entertainment, fashion, living, media, tech, real estate, and Page Six, the Post’s legendary gossip section
● Enriched multimedia experience with hi-res photos and access to thousands of video clips
● Push notifications for breaking news, now easily turned on and off from app settings
● Greatly improved speed and performance
● Offline access to all recently-downloaded content
● Save articles to read later
● Adjustable text size for an optimal reading experience
● Our new design is optimized for your device, so it will look great no matter what model of iPhone you have
For help or to provide us with feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on our mobile apps, go to nypost.com/mobile-apps.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Minor improvements and bug fixes
Current version crashing constantly!
Developers--please fix this app!! I have an iPhone 7, I'm current with all of my updates, and this app is killing my phone! Crashes constantly whether I'm reading an article, or scrolling through. AND it's causing my phone to overhead so badly, I'm afraid to open the app at all. Please fix!
Should be more hierarchical in design. If I'm in the sports section I'd like to be able to further organize it by team/sport/writer so I don't have to wade through articles I don't care about.
Pop up ads
Back to the pop up ads with the latest update. Wrong move. I'll be uninstalling.