New York Post iPad Edition
By NYP Holdings, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
INTRODUCING THE NEW YORK POST'S NEW APP FOR IPAD!
The New York Post’s app for iPad is all-new - and bigger and better than ever! Join us today for a 30-day free trial!
Completely redesigned and rebuilt, the New York Post’s new iPad app gives you complete access to each day’s edition, optimized for your tablet.
Everything you love about The Post is on display: hard-hitting news, New York’s best sports coverage, Page Six, entertainment, opinion, business, features, and everything else you expect from the Post. It’s just like the paper available for home delivery and at newsstands.
In addition to all the content from the print edition, each day’s edition is augmented with multimedia extras: photo galleries, videos, animation and more.
• Comprehensive editions: Access every print section including classifieds, weather, puzzles, specials and more
• Enhanced readability: Pinch and zoom to enlarge stories and photos. Tap to view article text and adjust text size
• Expanded archive: Download and save any edition from the last 30 days
• Improved performance: Faster downloads and a more seamless reading experience
• Richer multimedia: Enjoy more photos, slideshows and videos with daily multimedia content
• Email notifications: Stay abreast of new features, breaking news, and specials available to subscribers
Version 3.0 supports iOS versions 8, 7, and 6. See the instructions below if you’re an existing subscriber and your iPad is running iOS 5.
HOW TO UPDATE
• Go to iTunes or the App Store to download the new version.
• Open the app. (The New York Post app icon appears in Newsstand.)
• If you're an existing subscriber, tap on restore subscription.
• You will be asked to log in to iTunes. This merely confirms that your subscription is valid. After that, you’re done!
HOW TO AUTO-DOWNLOAD ISSUES
To receive the New York Post automatically each morning, push notifications must be enabled:
In Settings > Notification Center enable "Alerts" Push Notifications for the NY Post app.
In Settings > General > Background App Refresh, ensure NY Post is toggled On.
Note: keep your app running in the background to allow auto-download for the night.
Comments? Suggestions? Please contact us at email@example.com. For technical issues, please visit help.nypost.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 3.0.7
• Bug fixes, including issues with subscription renewal prompts
• Minor design and functional enhancements to improve your experience
Canceled my subscription over this
Fire your mobile developers immediately. I can not imagine the reason the Post chose to release such a horrifying 'upgrade'. Perhaps it was a cost saving exercise. I find the usability of the app so poor it ruined the experience of reading the paper. The people providing positive reviews are clearly related to whoever directed this abortion. When the Post puts the same level of quality into its mobile efforts that it does in its journalism I will return as a subscriber. Charge me anything you want, you have great content. But lose this app.
This App Stinks!
This app is awful. Can't read issues due to either inability to download, open a downloaded issue or constant freezups. I have tried all suggested tech fixes several times: hard shutdowns, uninstall/reinstall, etc. and nothing works. These guys need to look at the Daily News and NY Times apps and learn how to develop a news app. They are a pleasure to read. Working on canceling my subscription and getting a refund. Don't waste your time and money on this garbage application.
Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate this app. Performance is inconsistent. It freezes, won't allow a download, can't be viewed. For $100 I expect more!!! Let's get the bugs out Post. If you want to charge top dollar you have to deliver. When it works, it's great, but 50% of the time isn't acceptable.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 20, 2015
- Version: 3.0.7
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NYP Holdings, Inc.
- © 2015 NYP Holdings, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- New York Post$9.99
- One Month$9.99
- New York Post$54.99
- New York Post$99.99
- Six Months$54.99
- One Year$99.99