New York Post iPad Edition
By NYP Holdings, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
INTRODUCING THE NEW YORK POST'S NEW APP FOR IPAD!
The New York Post’s app for iPad is all-new - and bigger and better than ever! Join us today for a 30-day free trial!
Completely redesigned and rebuilt, the New York Post’s new iPad app gives you complete access to each day’s edition, optimized for your tablet.
Everything you love about The Post is on display: hard-hitting news, New York’s best sports coverage, Page Six, entertainment, opinion, business, features, and everything else you expect from the Post. It’s just like the paper available for home delivery and at newsstands.
In addition to all the content from the print edition, each day’s edition is augmented with multimedia extras: photo galleries, videos, animation and more.
• Comprehensive editions: Access every print section including classifieds, weather, puzzles, specials and more
• Enhanced readability: Pinch and zoom to enlarge stories and photos. Tap to view article text and adjust text size
• Expanded archive: Download and save any edition from the last 30 days
• Improved performance: Faster downloads and a more seamless reading experience
• Richer multimedia: Enjoy more photos, slideshows and videos with daily multimedia content
• Email notifications: Stay abreast of new features, breaking news, and specials available to subscribers
Version 3.0 supports iOS versions 8, 7, and 6. See the instructions below if you’re an existing subscriber and your iPad is running iOS 5.
HOW TO UPDATE
• Go to iTunes or the App Store to download the new version.
• Open the app. (The New York Post app icon appears in Newsstand.)
• If you're an existing subscriber, tap on restore subscription.
• You will be asked to log in to iTunes. This merely confirms that your subscription is valid. After that, you’re done!
HOW TO AUTO-DOWNLOAD ISSUES
To receive the New York Post automatically each morning, push notifications must be enabled:
In Settings > Notification Center enable "Alerts" Push Notifications for the NY Post app.
In Settings > General > Background App Refresh, ensure NY Post is toggled On.
Note: keep your app running in the background to allow auto-download for the night.
Comments? Suggestions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues, please visit help.nypost.com or email email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.0.9
Fixes bug where downloaded issues were not properly remaining on the device.
When I attempted to download, this app was only available through purchase. I do not want to pay for something I may not read everyday. Decided to in-install, but there is not an option. So the icon stays on my screen.
Why can't they make effort to get this right?? I download my paper and anytime I leave a wifi area i.e. Airport, etc then I can't read it & it requires me to download again. Don't count on this if you travel a lot. Get smart news app. Much better.
I paid my bill
My Post App will not open until I restore my
Subscription that was renewed In Aug 2015.
I get this message every time I log on and I'm
sick of doing this all he time .
Also pages are blurred and slow to clear. Some
pages are blank (all black) and I need to touch
the block at the bottom of screen too get it
- Category: News
- Updated: Jul 17, 2015
- Version: 3.0.9
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NYP Holdings, Inc.
- © 2015 NYP Holdings, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- New York Post$9.99
- One Month$9.99
- New York Post$54.99
- New York Post$99.99
- Six Months$54.99
- One Year$99.99