New York Post iPad Edition
By NYP Holdings, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
INTRODUCING THE NEW YORK POST'S NEW APP FOR IPAD!
The New York Post’s app for iPad is all-new! Join us today for a 30-day free trial*!
Completely redesigned and rebuilt, we’ve made it easier than ever to read the New York Post on your iPad.
Our new app offers a dual reading experience: view the same stories you know and love, but now you’ll have the option to choose between two different formats.
• Choose between a new layout optimized for your iPad (Tablet Edition) or a replica experience (Print Edition) that looks just like the newspaper available on newsstands
• Quickly find articles with the expanded table of contents
• Enjoy bigger, better, higher resolution photos in the Tablet Edition
• Adjust the text size for enhanced readability in the Tablet Edition
• Improved reading on-the-go with faster downloads and improved performance
• Download and save Print Editions
Version 4.4 supports iOS versions 7, 8 and 9
Within the app, you will be able to purchase one of the following subscriptions:
• One month ($9.99)
• Six months ($54.99)
• One year ($99.99)
*Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. To cancel a subscription during the free trial, automatic renewal must be turned off at least 24 hours before the trial ends. Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the user's Account Settings.
HOW TO UPDATE
• Go to iTunes or the App Store to download the new version
• Open the app
• If you're an existing subscriber, tap on restore subscription
• You will be asked to log in to iTunes. This merely confirms that your subscription is valid. After that, you’re done!
HOW TO AUTO-DOWNLOAD ISSUES
To receive the "Tablet Edition" automatically each morning, you will need to turn on “Background App Refresh” and “Notifications” if they are not on already:
• In Settings, find NYPost in the left pane and tap on it
• Make sure the “Background App Refresh” is toggled “On”
• Tap on “Notifications.” Make sure “Allow Notifications” is toggled to “On”
Note: Print Editions need to be downloaded manually.
• For technical issues, please visit nypost.help/ipad or email email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.4.10
- Now you can select whether you wish to default to the Tablet or Print Edition when launching the app or auto-downloading issues.
- UI improvements for managing Print Edition issues.
- Improvements to Print Edition downloading.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Star Snap Locks up
Found a Bug in your Star Snap section of
Page Six . I enjoy looking at the photo's
but most of the time , I only can view the
first 2/3 's and my screen lots and I get kick
out if the post . Today it was screen froze at
number 11 of 16
I have an Apple Tablet .
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: May 22, 2016
- Version: 4.4.10
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NYP Holdings, Inc.
- © 2016 NYP Holdings, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- New York Post$9.99
- One Month$9.99
- New York Post$99.99
- New York Post$54.99
- Six Months$54.99
- One Year$99.99