All-New for 2017! The New York Post app for iPhone has been updated and is better than ever: version 2.0 features a richer, faster, more robust reading experience.
Updated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our new app has everything you expect from the Post – breaking news, exclusive gossip, insightful business reporting, opinionated columnists, and the best sports coverage around. Our latest version features more photos and video than ever before.
With the New York Post app for iPhone, our irresistible coverage is never more than a tap away.
● Complete access to stories from all sections: news, metro, sports, business, opinion, entertainment, fashion, living, media, tech, real estate, and Page Six, the Post’s legendary gossip section
● Enriched multimedia experience with hi-res photos and access to thousands of video clips
● Push notifications for breaking news, now easily turned on and off from app settings
● Greatly improved speed and performance
● Offline access to all recently-downloaded content
● Save articles to read later
● Adjustable text size for an optimal reading experience
● Our new design is optimized for your device, so it will look great no matter what model of iPhone you have
For help or to provide us with feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on our mobile apps, go to nypost.com/mobile-apps.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
A Very Good Newspaper
The site is refreshed often, even on weekends, witch is refreshing (pardon me) so the readers are kept current on breaking news stories. In addition, I love the writhing style of the reporters and editors. The unbiased reporting gives the reader the facts and allows the reader to draw their own conclusions without struggling through opinions of the reporters. We have found the New York Post a refreshing alternative to biased opinion pieces mislabeled as news reporting. That other once great tabloid known as the Gray Lady could well use the New York Post as a tutorial on proper reporting. We absolutely enjoy and rely on the New York Post as one of our daily news sources.
Video ads turn off my music or podcasts
First of all, there are a lot of reasons to like this app. It auto updates and loads articles in the background, which I love. Overall it’s a perfectly adequate experience. Except for one huge flaw. I often listen to music or podcasts in the background while I read the post. Iphone 7 updated iOS. The video ads on the nypost ad run automatically and somehow this cues whatever audio I have in the background to shut off. It drives me crazy. Fix it and it’d be four stars at least. I just wish the development team had put more thought into what other apps the user might be engaging in concurrently.
Good Content but Enough with the Tiffany ads.
I understand you have to pay the bills but seeing the same ads over and over and in every article is counter intuitive. It becomes annoying to read and it's because of the ad. Why not compromise with your reader and the sponsor by perhaps saying, "this ad is sponsored by Tiffany - click here to make peace at home" at the top of the article and let people read the article without frustration. Fix that and I'll give you 5 stars!
- NYP Holdings, Inc.
- 83.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 NYP Holdings, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.