Apple TV Screenshots
NewAer Kiosk is the best way to enable proximity advertising on digital displays, without maintenance of beacons. Uniquely target messages to your customers and send offers directly into iOS Wallet.
Where to Use Kiosk
Kiosk can run on any iOS Device. Give your location interactive custom messaging that entices visitors with rewards, information, or engagement real-time with whomever is nearby.
- Retail/Point of Sale
- Events or Venues
- Endcap or product displays
- With or Without an Internet Connection
Every Type of Business
- Even if you have just one point of sale, Kiosk can add proximity to your customer rewards and engagement program.
- Have a few different stores and E-Commerce? Use Kiosk to encourage online sales after a visit to one of your stores.
- Have many stores, a massive mall or airport?
- Use Kiosk to seamlessly offer location based rewards and information from your connected signs.
- Install NewAer Kiosk on each iOS device that is used for your digital signage.
- Use one of the included example applications or build your own and load it onto your host device.
- Have your customers install NewAer Kiosk on their iPhone device in client mode and opt-in to interactions with your proximity application.
- Your NewAer Kiosk host will identify nearby client devices and can provide customized marketing on your digital signage.
- Your NewAer Kiosk host can also send offers or information directly to your customers client devices.
This application requires Bluetooth to be enabled to function.
This application optionally requests you to allow access to location services in the background. This functionality is used to detect a beacon signal emitted from the host device and not used for GPS or navigation. This feature allows a client NewAer Kiosk device to conserve battery and activate only when it is in the presence of a host device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This application optionally requests you to allow Bluetooth sharing when the application is in the background. This allows a host NewAer Kiosk device to interact with your client NewAer Kiosk device even if the application is not currently in the foreground, such as if your device is locked and in your pocket or purse.
This application optionally requests you to allow notifications. This allows a host NewAer Kiosk device to send messages or offers to your client NewAer Kiosk device even if the application is not currently in the foreground.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.