NewAer Kiosk is the best way to enable proximity advertising on digital displays, without maintenance of iBeacons. We use Bluetooth Low Energy with the NewAer SDK to uniquely target messages to your customers and send offers directly into iOS Wallet with our peer-to-peer push notification service.
Where to Use Kiosk:
Kiosk can run on any iOS Device like an iPad for a host and an iPhone as a user client. Allow your retail store or restaurant to create custom messaging that entices visitors with rewards, information, or engagement real-time with those standing nearby.
- Coupons or upsetting at a retail Point of Sale
- Events or Venues can replay orders like wine or beer
- Endcap displays can interact with iBeacons on products
- Kiosk works P2P so with or without an Internet connection
Every Type of Business
- Even if you have just one point of sale, Kiosk can add proximity to your customer rewards and engagement program.
- Have a few different stores and E-Commerce? Use Kiosk to encourage online sales after a visit to one of your stores.
- Have many stores, a mall or run an airport?
- Use Kiosk to seamlessly offer location based rewards and information from your connected signs.
- Install NewAer Kiosk on each iPad or Apple TV that is used for your digital signage.
- Use one of the included example applications or build your own and load it onto your host device.
- Have your customers install NewAer Kiosk on their iPhone device in client mode and opt-in to interactions with your proximity application.
- Your NewAer Kiosk host will identify nearby client devices and can provide customized marketing on your digital signage.
- Your NewAer Kiosk host can also send offers or information directly to your customers client devices.
This application requires Bluetooth to be enabled to function.
This application optionally requests you to allow access to location services in the background. This functionality is used to detect a beacon signal emitted from the host device and not used for GPS or navigation. This feature allows a client NewAer Kiosk device to conserve battery and activate only when it is in the presence of a host device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This application optionally requests you to allow Bluetooth sharing when the application is in the background. This allows a host NewAer Kiosk device to interact with your client NewAer Kiosk device even if the application is not currently in the foreground, such as if your device is locked and in your pocket or purse.
This application optionally requests you to allow notifications. This allows a host NewAer Kiosk device to send messages or offers to your client NewAer Kiosk device even if the application is not currently in the foreground.
additional demonstration configurations for ipad kiosk
minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Kiosk works with iPhone & iPad
When your iPhone is near an iPad or Apple TV running Kiosk, it can send the right web message to you at the right time for the space. Just like a cookie, it helps you in the physical world.
If you have developed web pages, you can now make an interactive page that is better than iBeacon can offer. No new hardware, just software and your iOS devices. It's that simple and can work with any back end CMS or content system.
The future is here
You know the movie Minority Report where the kiosk screens pop up with what you want? That's what this app allows for you. Super advanced tech that makes it simple to foresee your needs with digital screens and make it easy for you to do/get what you want. Privacy setting built in so you can disallow any kiosks you don't want to recognize you.
Future of Personalized Mobile Content
Easy way to deliver personalized mobile content over Bluetooth.
- NewAer, Inc.
- 8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 NewAer, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- NewAer Kiosk Unlimited Usage $999.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.