Data entry app has been made available to enable hospitals participating in SEAR-NBBD surveillance network to enter the birth defects case data using smart phones. The data fields are exactly same as the birth defects abstraction form used for the web-based system of SEAR-NBBD. The data can be entered from the paper form into the app or directly into the app from the case records. After completion the form can be submitted to the SEAR-NBBD system by one click. The photograph of the birth defect taken by the smart phone will also be directly submitted.
- Still Birth option is enabled.
- Dashboard also have still birth counts.
- Linking of SB with BD, SB+BD form.
- Search has new option of SB and SB+BD.
- World Health Organization - SEARO
- 10.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 World Health Organization (SEARO)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.