By Newcastle University
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
-Manage your Library Account direct from your device
-Subscribe to University and NUSU news channels
-Searchable Campus Map
-View your exam timetable when it becomes available
-View your personal timetable
-Find available PC's on campus
-Check your print credits
-Contact your staff
-Gym members can check availability and book classes
IMPORTANT: Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms of the End User Licence Agreement and privacy information at http://www.ncl.ac.uk/itservice/mobile/universityapp/privacypolicy/
*** Detailed features list ***
* News Subscriptions - Fully customise what news you receive from the University news channels. Topics include NUSU events, Sports, Careers and University News.
* Timetable -
Get your personal timetable
Get your personal timetable or search for modules, programmes of study or student timetables
* Find a PC - See the very latest PC cluster information in list or map form.
The list and map shows:
i) The number of PC's available at a cluster
ii) A simple traffic light system to show you its availability; no entry sign meaning currently booked or closed, amber meaning the cluster is going to be booked or close soon and green meaning the cluster has free PC's and is not booked, nor closing soon.
iii) Tap through links to a detailed explanation of a location's availability for the day including when a location closes or re-opens, what/when/how long the next booked activity is, what/when/how long any current booked activities are and how many PC's are available.
* Check print credit balance - see your current print credit balance
* Campus Map
Search buildings on campus to locate the nearest entrance, accessible entrance or food & drink venue.
Manage your library account direct from your app. See what items are ready to pick up, due back and overdue. You can also renew items and cancel holds too!
Search the Library Catalogue and Library Subject Guides
* Staff contacts - Simple, quick and easy search of staff members contact details. Call or email a staff member from the results or save their details to your device's contact list.
* Other useful apps - A list of other useful iOS apps offered by the university, this will be updated as and when new apps are released.
* Feedback - What do you think of the app? Please use the feedback section of the app to send us any comments.
* Scaled interface allowing a consistent experience on your iPhone or your iPad.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
-Contact your Course Reps and Personal Tutor directly from the My School section
(Please note: the section will appear once your School has provided NUSU with Course Rep details)
-Minor bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 26, 2017
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Newcastle University
- © 2016 Newcastle University
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.