The Raleigh News & Observer
By The McClatchy Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to the Raleigh News & Observer newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and the Triangle area in North Carolina. The N&O and NewsObserver.com report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Triangle area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The News & Observer opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
What's New in Version 6.0.3
• Print Edition
Get access to a replica of the newspaper from within the app
E-edition up front
This version brought the option to read the print format version back to the front page. It had previously been buried in a list on the last screen. It has been stable and I appreciate the improvement.
POOR!! And being nice
Update June 28 '17
Gets worse by the day, now cannot open the most recent issue. Well I just received my subscription renewal.
WHY WASTE THE MONEY WHEN YOU WASTE MY TIME WITH THS POOR APP. WISH I COULD DO NEGATIVE STARS.
Do the programmers ever test what they create? Does management really even care. This gets worse over time. Slow, more ads then content, difficult to use. It's like what becomes of the paper copy when finished. ITS Garbage ..........and now an icon on my home page ! You have got to be kidding ! Thanks get to wide page I have to close 3 pieces of junk. Getting to the point that it's becoming useless.
Had to delete and constantly reinstall as it bloats
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 17, 2017
- Version: 6.0.3
- Size: 54.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: McClatchy Interactive
- © 2017 The News & Observer Publishing Company. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.