By NewsBlur, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NewsBlur is a personal news reader bringing people together to talk about the world. A new sound of an old instrument.
NewsBlur is popular for a reason. While also being the oldest surviving RSS news reader, it is used by many news organizations, popular blogs, editors, and individual readers to keep up with the world.
* Read an unlimited number of RSS subscriptions
* Offline support for stories and images
* Full text extracts the whole story and is sticky per-feed
* Gestures and long presses for feeds and stories
* Share and comment on the news with friends
* Meet new people who share the same interests
* Built for iOS 8+
* Collapsible folders
* Saved stories with tagging
* Mark stories as unread
* Read by oldest/newest first
* Filter by unread/all stories
* Search for stories by feed or folder
* Send to Facebook/Twitter/Instapaper/Pocket/Evernote/email/etc
* Landscape view
* Customizable offline sync settings
What's New in Version 6.1.1
• Many rotation bugs have been successfully squashed
• Pull-to-refresh now shows until sites have been loaded
• Switching back and forth between apps on the iPad now keeps the same story
Best RSS service, by light years
NewsBlur is way, way ahead of its competition.
Last Update Spoiled this App
I've used this App for months and found it to be great. I just downloaded the update I received today and cannot use the program any more. Article titles cover 2/3 of the page (left to right) obliterating a 1/3 or more of the column that should have shown the article itself. Not a big problem since that last column - where the article should be - is completely BLANK. Went from 5 stars to 1 star since I cannot give it Zero stars. I hope a fix is in the works!!!!
IPad2 with IOS 7
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 02, 2016
- Version: 6.1.1
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: NewsBlur, Inc.
- © 2016 NewsBlur, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.