By NewsBlur, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NewsBlur is a personal news reader bringing people together to talk about the world. A new sound of an old instrument.
NewsBlur is popular for a reason. While also being the oldest surviving RSS news reader, it is used by many news organizations, popular blogs, editors, and individual readers to keep up with the world.
* Read an unlimited number of RSS subscriptions
* Offline support for stories and images
* Full text extracts the whole story and is sticky per-feed
* Gestures and long presses for feeds and stories
* Share and comment on the news with friends
* Meet new people who share the same interests
* Built for iOS 8+
* Collapsible folders
* Saved stories with tagging
* Mark stories as unread
* Read by oldest/newest first
* Filter by unread/all stories
* Search for stories by feed or folder
* Send to Facebook/Twitter/Instapaper/Pocket/Evernote/email/etc
* Landscape view
* Customizable offline sync settings
What's New in Version 6.0.1
This is the release of all releases. Check it out, NewsBlur now has two additional developers working on the iOS app: David and Nicholas. Here's what we've got for you:
* Three new themes: dark, grey, and sepia
* New organizer
* New mute feeds dialog
* New folder and feed chooser (useful for future features)
* New icons app-wide
* New menus for deleting and muting feeds
* Custom domain support
* Mark all as read by long pressing
* Search and Subscribe improvements
* Full keyboard navigation support (thanks Nicholas!)
This is the one to beat.
Love the grey. Glad I have a subscription. Best for your money.
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 17, 2016
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: NewsBlur, Inc.
- © 2016 NewsBlur, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.