WTVF NewsChannel 5 in Nashville
By Journal Broadcast Group, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
WTVF NewsChannel 5 in Nashville delivers relevant local, community and national news, including up-to-the minute weather information, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you’ll know what’s going on right now and what’s important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
•Breaking news alerts and stories
•Brand new weather section, with hourly and daily forecasts
•Live streaming video
•Fast and easy to use
•We are excited to offer an ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $0.99/month or $9.99/year. The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content loaded in a web-view is not included. The subscription will auto-renew monthly. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.13
- We've added a text-size selector to article screens so that you can quickly adjust text-size on the fly without messing with your settings.
- We've added an annual ad-free subscription for $9.99
Only One Thing to Improve
I love News Channel 5! In twenty two years, I have seen only one story that was poorly handled. That one piece was based on a parent's account of a school employee mistreating her child. The person she accused is one of the three most amazing teachers I have worked with in my forty-seven years.
Other than that situation, you are on point! You approach us openly, professionally, and in the most confidential manner possible. Many of you are aware that a number of us are occasionally physically and verbally assaulted by children, as was the person covered in the referenced story, usually students whom we recognized as needing a great deal of help. We always tried very hard to involve the families, the school, and outside professionals, as well. After all, as you know, every child deserves a proactive TEAM approach...socially, emotionally, and academically!
News channel 5 fantastic
News channel 5 is amazing because it tells u the weather and bad things and good things
This is the station I have watched for over 5 years. Good informative and always ready to advise on what would be suggested to help citizens.
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 6.13
- Size: 52.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Journal Broadcast Group
- © The E.W. Scripps Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Remove Ads$9.99