Newsify: Your News, Blog & RSS Feed Reader
By Ben Alexander
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read and share your favorite websites and blogs with an amazing newspaper-like layout.
Featured by Apple as "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" in over 100 countries!
• All of your news, blogs and RSS feeds in one free reader app!
• Sync with Feedly or use without an account and sync with iCloud
• Newspaper-like article list and traditional table list available (thumbnails displayed when available)
• Background syncing with notifications
• Offline reading including image caching
• Unread articles widget (requires iOS 10)
• View and save images by tapping-and-holding image
• Night mode (automatic/manual, enabled in settings)
• Themes (light, sepia, gray)
• In-app Safari view (see Open Links setting)
• Readability view (pinch out in the article view or enable swipe in Article Browser settings)
• Article search (pull down subscription list for search bar)
• Multiple accounts
• Full screen article reading (tap text to toggle)
• Full screen original web page browser (two finger tap to toggle)
• Pull to move between articles
• Pull to refresh article list
• Show only unread folders/subscriptions or all
• Show all articles or just unread
• Sort by newest or oldest first
• Mark previous & all as read
• Tap-and-hold to mark read and toggle starred
• Option to mark read while scrolling & pull up to mark all as read (enable in settings)
• Landscape view
• Fully customizable sync
• Add and edit subscriptions
• Add custom feed URLs (enter URLs in feed search box and tap Search)
• Automatically sync on start
• Share articles with many popular services: Facebook, Twitter, Buffer, Delicious, Evernote, Google+, Instapaper, LinkedIn, Pinboard, Pinterest, Pocket, Readability and Tumblr
• Email articles or links, copy links or open the original web page in the app or in Safari or Chrome
• View original articles with Readability and Google mobilizers
• Browse individual subscriptions contained in a folder (tap-and-hold folders or tap gray circle icon on right side of folder entry)
GET MORE WITH NEWSIFY PREMIUM
Newsify is free to download and use. Newsify Premium unlocks these amazing features. Try it free for 7 days!
• Automatic Full Text: Get full text automatically for most partial feeds and save for offline reading
• More Images: Get more high-res images for feeds with small or no images
• Search Full Text: Search the full text of partial feeds not just the preview
• Priority Support: Be first in line to get all of your questions answered
– To start your trial: Select Premium in settings and tap "Start free trial"
Newsify Premium is $2.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year and may vary depending on your location. If you choose to purchase Newsify Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
What's New in Version 4.6.1
• Bug fixes
New in 4.6:
• iOS 10 and watchOS 3 support
• Added widget for iOS 10
• Added hardware keyboard shortcuts for iPad (hold down command key to see shortcuts in each view)
• Additional bug fixes and improvements
If you enjoy using Newsify, please consider rating it after each update. This helps us out a lot. Thanks for your support!
Powerfull and flexible news reader
When upgrade to iOS 10 caused my news reader to fail I moved to this program.
It was easy to set up and migrate feeds.
This program is very flexible in the way news can be presented. I was able to access articles via the same presentation mode. In addition I have several additional modalities available.
I highly recommend this program and happily paid the "in app purchase" to support the author. I view this as the old shareware model.
Reeder dropped the ball. Newsify picked it up.
I switched to Newsify from Reeder and it's a lot more customizable. The developer is very kind and does respond to feedback.
Enhancement request: Have the globe/mark all as read at the BOTTOM of the app with left/right position options. Makes a big difference when using it one handed!
Also, please show the scrollbar when in dark mode. I like to know how far along I am in my feeds but dark mode makes it impossible.
Best feed reader
Easy to use, lots of features, and they frequently update to use latest hardware/software options.
By far my favorite thing, though, is the Full Text you get with a premium subscription. So much better than the readability text you get elsewhere. I can read whole articles in the app easily.
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Ben Alexander
- © 2012-2016 Ben Alexander
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$2.99
- Newsify Premium (1 month)$2.99
- Newsify Premium (1 year)$29.99
- Newsify Premium (3 months)$8.99
- Newsify Premium$2.99
- Newsify Premium$29.99