Newsify: Your News, Blog & RSS Feed Reader
By Ben Alexander
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read and share your favorite websites and blogs with an amazing newspaper-like layout.
Featured by Apple as "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" in over 100 countries!
• All of your news, blogs and RSS feeds in one free reader app!
• Sync with Feedly or use without an account and sync with iCloud
• Newspaper-like article list and traditional table list available (thumbnails displayed when available)
• Background syncing with notifications
• Offline reading including image caching
• Unread articles widget (requires iOS 10)
• View and save images by tapping-and-holding image
• Night mode (automatic/manual, enabled in settings)
• Themes (light, sepia, gray)
• In-app Safari view (see Open Links setting)
• Readability view (pinch out in the article view or enable swipe in Article Browser settings)
• Article search (pull down subscription list for search bar)
• Multiple accounts
• Full screen article reading (tap text to toggle)
• Full screen original web page browser (two finger tap to toggle)
• Pull to move between articles
• Pull to refresh article list
• Show only unread folders/subscriptions or all
• Show all articles or just unread
• Sort by newest or oldest first
• Mark previous & all as read
• Tap-and-hold to mark read and toggle starred
• Option to mark read while scrolling & pull up to mark all as read (enable in settings)
• Landscape view
• Fully customizable sync
• Add and edit subscriptions
• Add custom feed URLs (enter URLs in feed search box and tap Search)
• Automatically sync on start
• Share articles with many popular services: Facebook, Twitter, Buffer, Delicious, Evernote, Google+, Instapaper, LinkedIn, Pinboard, Pinterest, Pocket, Readability and Tumblr
• Email articles or links, copy links or open the original web page in the app or in Safari or Chrome
• View original articles with Readability and Google mobilizers
• Browse individual subscriptions contained in a folder (tap-and-hold folders or tap gray circle icon on right side of folder entry)
GET MORE WITH NEWSIFY PREMIUM
Newsify is free to download and use. Newsify Premium unlocks these amazing features. Try it free for 7 days!
• Automatic Full Text: Get full text automatically for most partial feeds and save for offline reading
• More Images: Get more high-res images for feeds with small or no images
• Search Full Text: Search the full text of partial feeds not just the preview
• Priority Support: Be first in line to get all of your questions answered
– To start your trial: Select Premium in settings and tap "Start free trial"
Newsify Premium is $2.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year and may vary depending on your location. If you choose to purchase Newsify Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
What's New in Version 4.6.1
• Bug fixes
New in 4.6:
• iOS 10 and watchOS 3 support
• Added widget for iOS 10
• Added hardware keyboard shortcuts for iPad (hold down command key to see shortcuts in each view)
• Additional bug fixes and improvements
If you enjoy using Newsify, please consider rating it after each update. This helps us out a lot. Thanks for your support!
Great replacement for Pulse
I was forced to finally look at alternatives to my beloved Pulse after LinkedIn bought and ruined that app. Newsify is FANTASTIC. A ton of options for the interface and for syncing, and when used in conjunction with Feedly, perfect cloud syncing of categories and feeds. The in-app browser is better than most. Landscape orientation works great. This app is the best reader I've found.
Years later, this app is the very first app I download to new devices. It is the one app I use every single day and look forward to. They are constantly adding new features and tweaks, and they were quick out of the gates with iPhone 6+ support.
One request: can we have the option to set per-category or per-feed sync settings? I'd love to be able to limit the amount of articles certain feeds retrieve, while allowing others to sync further back.
Best RSS reader I've found
I've read numerous reviews, and then bought and tried every highly-rated newsreader available for iPhone (and most of the iPad-only ones, too). This is the most fluid while still giving a power user lots of easy-to-access options.
I particularly like that I can configure what common actions (like tapping vs swiping) do, and the huge number of services (like Instapaper and Evernote) it can tie into. Even now that sharing extensions are common, Newsify's integration is often better than the other app's own sharing extension.
For iPhone, this is the best option among a number of strong contenders.
Best news reader app!
I've tried at least a dozen highly-rated news/RSS apps, every one of them highly recommended in multiple glowing reviews, or listed as "the best newsreader" in an article from somewhere reliable. None of the others lived up to the hype, but Newsify is pretty much perfect. I can send the data wherever I want with a touch. I can easily star/unstar in multiple ways and from multiple views. I can navigate directly between articles or go back to the list.
Newsify added support for Feedly's servers, which makes this a 5-star app!
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Ben Alexander
- © 2012-2016 Ben Alexander
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$2.99
- Newsify Premium (1 month)$2.99
- Newsify Premium (1 year)$29.99
- Newsify Premium (3 months)$8.99
- Newsify Premium$29.99
- Newsify Premium$2.99