Read and share your favorite websites and blogs with an amazing newspaper-like layout.
Featured by Apple as "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" in over 100 countries!
• All of your news, blogs and RSS feeds in one free reader app!
• Sync with Feedly or Newsify or use without an account and sync with iCloud
• Access Newsify on your computer at newsify.co (requires Newsify account)
• Multiple article list layouts: Large View, Newspaper View, Table View (thumbnails displayed when available)
• Background syncing with notifications
• Offline reading including image caching
• Unread articles widget
• View and save images by tapping-and-holding image
• Night mode (automatic/manual, enabled in settings)
• Themes (light, sepia, gray, dark)
• In-app Safari view (see Open Links setting)
• Full-text view (pinch out in the article view or enable swipe in Article Browser settings)
• Article search (pull down subscription list for search bar)
• Multiple accounts
• Full screen article reading (tap text to toggle)
• Full screen original web page browser (two finger tap to toggle)
• Pull to move between articles
• Pull to refresh article list
• Show only unread folders/subscriptions or all
• Show all articles or just unread
• Sort by newest or oldest first
• Mark previous & all as read
• Tap-and-hold to mark read and toggle starred
• Option to mark read while scrolling & pull up to mark all as read (enable in settings)
• Landscape view
• Fully customizable sync
• Add and edit subscriptions
• Add custom feed URLs (enter URLs in feed search box and tap Search)
• Automatically sync on start
• Share articles with many popular services: Facebook, Twitter, Buffer, Delicious, Evernote, Google+, Instapaper, LinkedIn, Pinboard, Pinterest, Pocket and Tumblr
• Email articles or links, copy links or open the original web page in the app or in Safari or Chrome
• View original articles with Google mobilizer
• Browse individual subscriptions contained in a folder (tap-and-hold folders or tap gray circle icon on right side of folder entry)
GET MORE WITH NEWSIFY PREMIUM
Newsify is free to download and use. Newsify Premium unlocks these amazing features. Try it free for 7 days!
• Automatic Full Text: Get full text automatically for most partial feeds and save for offline reading
• More Images: Get more high-res images for feeds with small or no images
• Search Full Text: Search the full text of partial feeds not just the preview
• Priority Support: Be first in line to get all of your questions answered
• Newsify Account Plus: Add mute filters, get new items up to 10x faster and keep more feed history.
– To start your trial: Select Premium in settings and tap "Start free trial"
Newsify Premium is $2.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year and may vary depending on your location. If you choose to purchase Newsify Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any free trial period remaining will be forfeited when purchasing Newsify Premium.
Bug fixes, plus what's new in 5.4:
• New Large View article list option for iPhone (see Article List View setting)
• iOS 12, watchOS 5 support
• Support for new iPhones
• Apple Watch Series 4 support
• Additional bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect! Few suggestions and bugs
Thanks for addressing the issue I brought up about using the same browser choice when tapping on links and swiping to the left. Now this app is practically perfect. By FAR the best RSS reader out there for many reasons.
Suggestions & bug reports:
1. List articles in an order based on the time they were downloaded/received on your device. Right now they are listed in a chronological order based on the time stamps of the articles. If an author publishes an article at 4AM but lists it as 10PM, the whole day this article stays on top till after 10PM, which is a mild annoyance.
2. Accessing the list of subscriptions inside a folder should be more intuitive. Right now you're required to long-press on a folder to open the sub list. You can add an arrow button on the right end of each folder for that instead.
3. On ipads, especially larger ones, add a preview panel on the right, like Mail. Keep the article list shown on the left.
4. Bug: right now if you open the safari view controller (doesn't matter if you stay in the app or switch to another app/home screen), when you go back to the article list from the safari view controller, the auto refresh won't work until you switch out and back in to the app.
5. Bug: Very rarely the article list freezes for no reason.
6. A grey theme would be nice even for the day time. It's available in safari's reader view which has 4 themes.
The Last (Best) RSS Reader I'm Likely To Use
I've been through a lot of IOS news reader apps. Many of them had outstanding features, but none brought so many together as does Newsify. Great look, system of viewing articles (and a choice of preference there), saving, and sharing. I cannot imagine any RSS reader improving on what this app delivers, and so I'm putting this quest to bed.
I can add, through my own experience, a report on support. I was having a problem with one aspect of the app that would have been quickly and easily corrected in settings, had I not repeatedly overlooked the toggle. Through support services contact, the developer patiently pinpointed the source of my issue, and clearly supplied the remedy. So, I can attest to Newsify's stellar customer support.
this transformed my RSS workflow.
For people who consume lots of news and need it quickly, this app is fantastic. The data-rich format, while still keeping images, is the best I’ve tested and the upload speeds with a premium subscription are great. The full-text feature is crucial to making this great since so many feeds never show the full texts. In the three or four times that full texts didn’t download, the developer responded within hours to get it working. Full text is doubly impressive since I rely on a lot of niche and foreign news sources and still rarely have trouble getting full text. Even with a premium subscription, this app is so good that I almost feel like it’s too good to be true.
- Ben Alexander
- 71.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012-2018 Ben Alexander
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Newsify Premium $2.99
- Newsify Premium $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.