By Journal Broadcast Group, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your breaking news, headlines and Storm Team 4 weather when you want it, wherever you are, and it’s all FREE! Breaking news, weather, traffic alerts from southeast Wisconsin are available at your fingertips with Newsradio 620 WTMJ's app. Our app offers extensive coverage of the stories that matter most to you, including the latest on local and state-wide government, with headlines fresh from Madison. Our dynamic sports team and live game coverage keeps you in the loop with your favorite Wisconsin teams, while our award-winning talk show hosts Jeff Wagner and Charlie Sykes provide the best in conservative perspective. Start your day with Gene Mueller and our Wisconsin's Morning News team and continue it throughout the day easily with our app, powered by WTMJ.com.
App features include:
- Streaming capabilities for easy listening on the go
- The latest news headlines from Wisconsin's Morning News and Wisconsin's Afternoon news, including reports from Gene Mueller, Jon Byman and Jodi Becker
- Local, state and national political commentary from Jeff Wagner and Charlie Sykes
- Sports information on your favorite teams, including the Green Bay Packers, the Milwaukee Brewers, the Milwaukee Bucks, the Marquette Golden Eagles and the Wisconsin Badges, including commentary from the Freak and the Geek, Greg Matzek and Jeff Falconio
- The latest weather forecasts from our partner Storm Team 4, including Chief Meteorologist John Malan and Scott Steele
- Your iContribute photos, including Scott Steele's Pet pics and your favorite local sports teams
- News, sports and weather photos
- Videos from our latest newscasts, as well as web exclusive videos
- Traffic updates for your commute
- Blogs from your favorite Newsradio 620 WTMJ personalities, including Charlie Sykes, Jeff Wagner, Gene Mueller, John Mercure, Jeff Falconio and Greg Matzek
- Station contests and promotions
- School closings
- An easy way to listen to connect with our partner, TODAY'S TMJ4
- A way to submit your story or photo to our station via iContribute
What's New in Version 4.9.3
The latest is always the greatest!
We have listened to your suggestions and made changes in page performance and layout.
We also redesigned the front page to have the extended forecast right on the front screen.
Send us suggestions and feedback as we want to make it the best news app for you!
Very Confusing and Ad based
This app is very confusing. You receive a notification on your phone about an event they think is important to inform you about. It tells you to go the app for more information. When you go to the app you are first greeted by advertising. I guess the event I was notified about wasn't that important. Once you click out of the advertisement, you need to decide where "more information" is located. You click that area and try to find it. If I'm notified about a situation and told to go the app for more information I do not want to be greeted by advertising or hunt for the issue. When that occurs, I close the app and go elsewhere for the information I need.
The app quits FREQUENTLY during streaming. VERY frustrating. I find it VERY interesting that Charlie Sykes and Jeff Wagner whine about the government website and how it should never crash and it should be working 100% if the time. I guess you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house. 620 WTMJ's app is FAR from perfect!
No Live Packers
I got this app because they advertised over the radio that you could now listen to live streams of the Green Bay Packers. Not true. Very disappointed in WTMJ's morning crew for making a false claim.
Poorly Designed App
The layout has no logic or appeal. You never know where to go to get news. Plus, some of the categories will take weeks to update.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 19, 2013
- Version: 4.9.3
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Journal Broadcast Group
- © DoApp, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.