There’s more than one side to the story. The Yahoo News app provides multiple perspectives to help you see all sides and empower you to develop your own point of view. With our diverse news partners, and original reporting from our team of journalists, the Yahoo News app is your trusted source for coverage of the issues and stories that matter.
• Get the complete picture with The 360 — multiple stories on the same issue from top publishers including the AP, Bloomberg, Time, Fox Business, HuffPost, ABC News, Reuters, The Guardian, CBS News and more.
• Know what’s true (or false) with Fact check — statements and claims made within a news article are verified for accuracy.
• Stay in the know at a glance with the Top 10 daily stories (plus one entertaining ‘just for fun’ story) curated by our editors.
• Never miss an important story with breaking news alerts, for both national and global news.
• Enjoy exclusive premium content including our popular politics podcast, “Skullduggery: Scandals in the Trump Era,” our original video series, “Unfiltered,” as well as enterprise stories and investigations from our team of journalists.
The Yahoo News app is the best way to stay up to date on news that matters to you and the conversation it starts. We update it on a regular basis to make sure you're always up to speed.
Ratings and Reviews
Just the news, please.
I used to enjoy getting news alerts on my phone letting me know any headline stories that may be happening at the moment, but every time I feel my phone buzz now with a news story, it’s another heavily slanted story slamming the president for every little thing he does. It’s obvious what your company’s political views are, and most of the stories I read are poorly written containing a disorganized format as if the writer is writing from pure emotion and anger to the point they can’t even think clearly, Let alone report the news. If this continues I’m probably going to have to remove the app from my phone and find a more unbiased news app that actually reports news stories. I have enough stress in my life without having a bunch of whiny, poorly written opinion stories popping up constantly on my phone. I used to enjoy using this app, and it’s a shame you’ve allowed your editors to turn your company into a far left propaganda machine.
I don’t know what all the bad reviews are about, but I find this news app to be very very well set up has plenty a links to follow other things and plenty of good top-quality stories that you would never hear about about other news organizations. I like reading a story that I haven’t heard from someplace else that you would normally not even seen. When I read the news and I have a couple news apps this is the first one I go to and usually end up staying on keep up the good work. You got a good thing going so let’s keep it going thank you for all the energy in with
Hooked on the news Doug
I enjoy reading letters from this APP but it seems like it is leaning far left like the Tampa Bay Times which only seems to like to print stuff dissing the president. I love reading the paper every morning and your news section but the paper is so biased that I will soon cancel it. It it needs more articles about the good things the president and republicans are doing. Please send some good news from both sides and I will keep reading from this news app. It may well be the only thing I read in the am with
My coffee if the Tampa Bay Times doesn’t find writers who print good stuff from the right. Many people I know have already canc. the paper but still use this app.
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 98.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Oath Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.