By CloudMagic, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Newton Calendar is a companion app to Newton Mail.
Existing Newton Mail users will have all the calendar events synced automatically upon installing the app. No setup required. Works with Google and Exchange (EWS) Calendars.
How Newton Calendar helps you be on top of your game:
● ‘Schedule View’ will help you plan better. Know about your upcoming events and free slots with a quick glance.
● Creating an event has never been this delightful. Just tap on the date, type the event name and hit ‘Done’.
● Say goodbye to long “sequential forms”. Add notes, location and other details with ease.
● Newton Calendar is indispensable when on the move. Notify the organizer when you’re running late or if you cannot make it, with just a tap.
● Reliable notifications ensure that you’re always on top of your game.
● Access multiple calendars in one place. Manage any number of Gmail, Google Apps and Exchange (EWS) calendars.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or @newtonmailapp with feedback.
Great start from a great developer
So far, the app is working great for a first try. There’s a lot of improvement that can be done though and I know that this dev can do it.
I would love to see added different view modes (The ability to change between month, multiple days, and day mode. Similar to how iOS does their’s.), A to-do function (being able to have something similar to the reminders app inside would be amazing), and finally, more settings we can play around with would be great.
I would love to switch over to using this full-time, the colors are great, design is beautiful, just a little more functionality it would be perfect.
No week view and not enough calendar support.
I don't understand the purpose of this calendar app. I don't have access to my apple icloud calendars, which already makes it not usable for me. Also I don't see a week or day view (only month overview and list of tasks).
What is the advantage of this calendar app over the default system calendar app? I don't see any. Why would I pay for something with less features/views/calendar support.
Seeing that the developer is spending their resources on this useless app instead of concentrating on newton mail which still has critical shortcomings (like the basically useless search function or no fast/easy way to access archive or subfolders) is beyond me and will lead to me cancelling my account.
Off to a Great Start
Bottom line: I love the new calendar app. Of course this is a 1.0 product and some hiccups here and there are expected. I think you guys have built a great foundation for an insanely great tool. Some elements, such as custom colors for different calendars, week view and more third party support would be welcome for future updates, but as a first try I welcome the bold move to introduce a new and beautiful way to manage my day.
- Category: Business
- Released: Dec 07, 2017
- Version: 9.8.135
- Size: 71.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: CloudMagic, Inc.
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.