Newton Mail - Email for Gmail, Outlook & Exchange
By CloudMagic, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch and Mac. Comes with a 14-day free trial.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/yr. That’s about $4/mo for something that you use dozens of times everyday.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
*What Happens After 14 Days*
Power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later & more stop working. Email sync will also stop and the experience will continue to degrade further.
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account is your key to all things Newton. Use it to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices - be it iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or Mac.
Email preferences & settings are synced magically on every device, without having to set up your account all over again.
*Why Newton is the only email app you need*
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the email is read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment. Also, you can stop the scheduled email if the recipient sends a mail in between.
● Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper & more.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email - Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Save attachments to your favorite cloud storage service like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. with ease.
But wait...there’s more!
- 2-factor authentication
- One-click Unsubscribe
- Custom Inbox Swipes
- iPad Pro support
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Touch ID
- Easy on battery and data
- Custom Folder Sync
- Spotlight Search
- Interactive Notifications
- 3D Touch
- Remote Wipe
- Passcode Lock
- Unified Inbox
- Available in all major languages
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99 per year. Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the subscription renewing at $49.99. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 9.7.35
- Includes bug fix for signatures.
Major features in the last update:
- You can now create folders inside Newton. Finally.
- Auto-BCC all the emails you send to specified email addresses. Go to Preferences > Email Accounts > Auto-BCC
- RSVP to calendar invites on all accounts, within the app
- Send Again - Click on the 3-dots button on a Sent Mail to add more recipients and send it as a fresh mail instead of a forward
- Tapping on sender's picture in the Read Receipts popup pulls up his/her Sender Profile
- The New Mail notification sound will now be used for Read Receipts and Snooze notifications as well, as set per account
Simple, efficient and attractive. Everything you ask for in an app.
The price is ridiculous!
Money grab! Why pay $50 a year for email when you have Spark and/or Airmail apps out there?
The best way to email
Update: I find that clicking links from within the app more annoying now than it had been prior to the developers removing the old in-app browser. The Newton support team stated that Apple now calls for links to be opened in a web browser due to security reasons but I asked why the developers had not yet implemented the Safari view controller and they stated that they would consider adding it. This would be much more convenient than having to jump between apps each time I click a link.
I have been using this app for several years now and I cannot imagine switching to anything else. It works as it should with all of my email accounts and syncs flawlessly between my phone and iPad. Initially I was upset about the $50/year charge but with as much as I use this app, I now realize that this is a fair price to pay.
The only complaint that I currently have is that the app seems to load emails slower now than it did in the past. This has been something I've noticed over the past month or two now but I'm hoping that it's temporary and due to some server-side upgrades that they're working on.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 12, 2017
- Version: 9.7.35
- Size: 125 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: CloudMagic, Inc.
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases