Newton Mail - Email for Gmail, Outlook & Exchange
By CloudMagic, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch and Mac. Comes with a 14-day free trial.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/yr. That’s about $4/mo for something that you use dozens of times everyday.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
*What Happens After 14 Days*
Power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later & more stop working. Email sync will also stop and the experience will continue to degrade further.
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account is your key to all things Newton. Use it to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices - be it iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or Mac.
Email preferences & settings are synced magically on every device, without having to set up your account all over again.
*Why Newton is the only email app you need*
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the email is read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment. Also, you can stop the scheduled email if the recipient sends a mail in between.
● Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper & more.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email - Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Save attachments to your favorite cloud storage service like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. with ease.
But wait...there’s more!
- 2-factor authentication
- One-click Unsubscribe
- Custom Inbox Swipes
- iPad Pro support
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Touch ID
- Easy on battery and data
- Custom Folder Sync
- Spotlight Search
- Interactive Notifications
- 3D Touch
- Remote Wipe
- Passcode Lock
- Unified Inbox
- Available in all major languages
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99 per year. Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the subscription renewing at $49.99. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 9.8.11
- Disable signature for reply. The first reply will have the signature however, you can choose to disable it for subsequent replies
- Option to switch off ‘Forgot Attachment’ check
- Drag-and-drop support in Compose (To, CC, BCC)
- If sound is switched off for new mail notifications, Snooze and Read Receipts notifications also will have no sound
- Customary bug/crash fixes
Fast, minimal, and seamless across devices
What I like the most about Newton is how seamlessly it works across all my devices. Its minimal design is great, too. The send later feature is fantastic because I can schedule messages to go out at a later time from mobile or desktop, and then not have to worry about whether or not my devices are turned on in order for the message to actually go out, as with other apps and plugins. Also, it was very easy to hit the ground running on each additional device to which I added Newton. I've tried many other email clients and apps (Airmail, Outlook, Inbox, Nylas, Polymail, Chuck, and several others) and with many of them, you have to individually type in IMAP account info (if they even work with IMAP accounts) each time you want to add the account to a new device. With Newton, all I had to do was sign in, and boom...there all my accounts were.
Absolutely the best email app available
Like some others, I was hesitant to pay for an email program when so many others are free. I've switched back and forth between the default Mail app, Outlook, Spark, and some others. The best way to describe Newton is it is just a joy to use. It gets out of the way, and lets you just get things done. While I liked Outlook a lot, there were weird formatting issues with emails, and inconsistencies. I had little niggling issues with other email systems. Not so with Newton. It is a downright fantastic app. I love some of the little touches that you barely notice ... like color-coding each email account, and then using those colors throughout the UI. Or fun icons for snooze options.
All in all, if you want to take your email to another level, I suggest you get over the cost and pull the trigger. It is well worth it.
Best Email App Out There!!
I used CloudMagic a long time ago. When they switched to Newton and started charging, I tired a few other apps. Spark was really good but was missing some features I liked about CloudMagic/Newton. After over almost a year of using other apps, none compare to Newton. Why I strayed away from $50 a year is beyond me. Recently Spark started to act up and I started looking around. Outlook, Me, and several others just don't cut the mustard. I paid my subscription for this app and it's great. HTML signatures stay, different sounds to choose from, and the read receipts function all work great. If you're wanting the best, you have to pay. You won't be sorry if your an avid emailer, especially with a company email using 365. It's perfect!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 15, 2017
- Version: 9.8.11
- Size: 125 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: CloudMagic, Inc.
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases