Newton Mail - Email for Gmail, Hotmail & Exchange
By CloudMagic, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch and Mac. Comes with a 14-day free trial.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/yr. That’s about $4/mo for something that you use dozens of times everyday.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
*Free to download on Mac*
Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere
Your Newton account is your key to all things Newton. Use it to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices. It’s that simple.
With your account, you can have all your email preferences and settings synced magically across devices - be it iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch or Mac.
Why Newton is the only email app you need
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email - Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Optionally, get notified as soon as the emails are read. Track emails effortlessly and improve the quality of your follow-ups, without installing random external plugins.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment. Also, you can stop the scheduled email if the recipient emails you in between.
● Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more. Send better emails by knowing the context and background of the sender.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Got an important email while travelling? Just Snooze to Desktop and deal with it only when you’re ready. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce and Asana.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry. For all the times you sent ‘Retards’ instead of ‘Regards’.
● Custom Inbox Swipes - Customizable long/short swipes for actions like Delete, Archive, Mark as Read, Mark as Spam and more.
● Handoff - Effortlessly hand off what you’re doing on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch to Mac.
● Supports all versions of Exchange - ActiveSync (EAS), EWS & IMAP.
● Attach files from Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive & more.
● Save attachments to your favorite cloud storage service like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. with ease.
● Remote Wipe your data in case you lose your device.
● Custom Folder Sync - Get notified about emails that land in your folders.
● Language support - English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish and Ukrainian.
But wait...there’s more!
- iPad Pro support
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Touch ID
- Easy on battery and data
- Spotlight Search
- Interactive Notifications
- 3D Touch
- Passcode Lock
- Unified Inbox
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99 per year.
Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account. Manage your subscription in Account Settings after purchase.
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet to us @newtonmailapp
What's New in Version 9.1.28
- Fixed: In a non-synced folder, pull to refresh and scrolling down to load more was showing mails in inconsistent order
- Hallo Nederland: Added Dutch language support
- Multiple crash fixes and performance improvements
*For bulk orders, shoot a mail to email@example.com*
Longtime user. Honest review
Update: With the trial over, this app has become an advertisement for its own subscription. With a large yellow button at the top of the application saying that the trial is over and to subscribe now. Very annoying. I am officially moving to a new email Client. I recommend for all free users to avoid this app and look elsewhere.
Hello everyone! I usually don't review an app, but honestly I am distraught over the new update. I have used Cloud Magic for well over a year and love it. It was everything I asked for in an Email App. Swipe to delete, easy layout, everything. Recently this app decided to switch to a subscription based model and I couldn't believe it. They get their users attached to their free app. then they decided to figuratively say 'Pay or find a new app'. I highly recommend this apps features. But I will not be paying a monthly subscription to read my email that is free. This is not me being cheap, this is realizing there are many more email clients on the App Store. To the developers of Cloud magic, thank you for a great app. For the developers of Newton, good luck.
I don't care if it's "worth it" to pay $50 a year for this app. It's money I don't have and can't come up with. If you're only catering to people who are well enough off that they can afford to throw away $50 (not once, but per YEAR) on an app, then it kind of seems like you don't care about or appreciate the rest of your previous client base, people like me who used the app for college and literally cannot find the money to pay for it. If I found myself with a spare $50, it would go to something I couldn't get for free elsewhere, like clothes, food, or books, because there are plenty of free apps on the App Store that do exactly what yours did.
To those looking for replacements: The best three are probably Spark, Outlook, and TypeApp. I've also heard good things about Boxer, which has both a free and a paid version (the paid being a very reasonable $4.99 one time fee). There are very good alternatives for those of us who are strapped for cash; Cloud Magic (ahem, "Newton") is only unique in that they want you to pay $50/year to use it.
A Once Top-Notch App
I'll leave my original review below, back when this client was still called CloudMagic, and didn't have a $50 price sticker on its head or annoying ads. I'll admit that it's still a polished application, but anyone willing to dish out their hard earned cash for it would, in my humble opinion, be insane. There are a number of suitable alternatives that are FREE!! One such is Alto. I believe it to go feature for feature and then some. That's what's sitting in my dock now. I suggest you give it a try, and to the developers - $50?? Really??
****This is definitely one of those one little jewels that seem hidden, yet are so valuable!! This e-mail client does just about everything with support from Google, Outlook, Exchange, and just about any other e-mail service you can set up using standard protocols. All e-mails are combined in one inbox, but delineated by color, letting you know from which account it originated. I would absolutely recommend this as a do not not slip through your fingers application!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 19, 2016
- Version: 9.1.28
- Size: 120 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: CloudMagic, Inc.
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases