By CloudMagic, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch and Mac. Comes with a 14-day free trial.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/yr. That’s about $4/mo for something that you use dozens of times everyday.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
*What Happens After 14 Days*
Power features like Read Receipts, Tidy Inbox, Send Later & more stop working. Email sync will also stop and the experience will continue to degrade further.
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account is your key to all things Newton. Use it to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices - be it iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or Mac.
Email preferences & settings are synced magically on every device, without having to set up your account all over again.
*Why Newton is the only email app you need*
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the email is read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment. Also, you can stop the scheduled email if the recipient sends a mail in between.
● Tidy Inbox - Focus on emails that matter. Weed out newsletters and social media emails to another folder and make your inbox distraction-free. Think Gmail tabs for all email accounts.
● Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper & more.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email - Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Save attachments to your favorite cloud storage service like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. with ease.
But wait...there’s more!
- 2-factor authentication
- One-click Unsubscribe
- Custom Inbox Swipes
- iPad Pro support
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Touch ID
- Easy on battery and data
- Custom Folder Sync
- Spotlight Search
- Interactive Notifications
- 3D Touch
- Remote Wipe
- Passcode Lock
- Unified Inbox
- Available in all major languages
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99 per year. Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the subscription renewing at $49.99. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 9.8.91
**We are ready for iPhone X**
- UI refinements and bug fixes.
Few things I’ve been waiting for over a year to be fixed
1) need to have a number somewhere on threads on main page to show how many emails are contained in the conversation
2) need ability to show more text on email notifications to Apple Watch. May be able to do this by reducing font size like outlook does
3) need to be able to show all of a message by default without having to scroll to bottom to request the full email that has been truncated. Really frustrating when you get to the bottom and then have to click that button that sends you to the beginning of a large email when you have already read 3/4 of the email. I thought this was supposed to speed up your email management???
4) add ability to change text size throughout application so if you want smaller text you can see more emails on main screen
5) Sllllllow to load emails. Have to watch a circus of emails appear and then disappear if I did some work on gmail on the computer. Basically can see every move you made at a different location and can take forever to get caught up if you are a high volume email user
Excellent productivity tool
I have multiple work and personal email addresses, each set up to serve a specific purpose. Before using Newton I’d routinely miss an email or lose track of an action item. Now, taking advantage of API integrations into Evernote and Todoist, my workflow has me always inbox zero, with my follow ups and to dos setup for completion.
The development team is also very responsive to suggestions or bugs. Well worth the money for a great tool
Nice, needs a couple things
I’m delighted with the send later and read receipts features, as well as the simplicity of the interface. However, would like to see more robust search capability, without having to select a particular mailbox. Would also like to see easier access to the “Low Priority” folders for all mailboxes at once, as many important emails inadvertently find their way there. Overall great product that I gladly just spent $39 on.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 03, 2017
- Version: 9.8.91
- Size: 113 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: CloudMagic, Inc.
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases