By CloudMagic, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch and Mac. Comes with a 14-day free trial.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/yr. That’s about $4/mo for something that you use dozens of times everyday.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
**Newton Mail now has a companion - Newton Calendar. Download the app, and all your events/calendars will sync automatically. Works with Google and Exchange (EWS) calendars.**
*What Happens After 14 Days*
Power features like Read Receipts, Tidy Inbox, Send Later & more stop working. Email sync will also stop and the experience will continue to degrade further.
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account is your key to all things Newton. Use it to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices - be it iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or Mac.
Email preferences & settings are synced magically on every device, without having to set up your account all over again.
*Why Newton is the only email app you need*
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the email is read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment. Also, you can stop the scheduled email if the recipient sends a mail in between.
● Tidy Inbox - Focus on emails that matter. Weed out newsletters and social media emails to another folder and make your inbox distraction-free. Think Gmail tabs for all email accounts.
● Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper & more.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email - Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Save attachments to your favorite cloud storage service like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. with ease.
But wait...there’s more!
- 2-factor authentication
- One-click Unsubscribe
- Custom Inbox Swipes
- iPad Pro support
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Touch ID
- Easy on battery and data
- Custom Folder Sync
- Spotlight Search
- Interactive Notifications
- 3D Touch
- Remote Wipe
- Passcode Lock
- Unified Inbox
- Available in all major languages
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99 per year. Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the subscription renewing at $49.99. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 9.8.139
Newton now has a companion - Newton Calendar. Download the app, and all your events/calendars will sync automatically. Works with Google and Exchange (EWS) calendars.
I don’t know about you all but...
Asking for $2/month for a service that is not even well integrated? It must be a joke. When I track an email, I want to be able to refer back to a repository that contains all the read email. Simply relying on a notification to let you know an email was read is not what I thought this was about. How about more stats on the number of times an email was open? Nothing revolutionary, and even offered by other free email providers, none of which I will cite here. I would pay zero dollars for this app, because it backs you into a corner without being fully encompassing. You still have to rely on other providers and that’s not what a paying service should be about.
Sometimes very buggy with sync.
Sometimes very buggy with sync especially on exchange/365. Some emails come back when they’ve been snoozed or archived, or sometimes just disappear.
I’ve contacted support multiple times and they either try to give an explanation that doesn’t work (or try to blame it on user actions, but it should just not happen) or they answer that they’ll come back to me with a solution but never do.
Needs some clear improvement in the back end, especially for that price.
I had this whole long review written until it got erased but suffice it to say this is an email app that doesn’t give you anxiety. Considering how much we use email, it’s worth every penny. I’m in love and have a few suggestions:
- let us see the whole message on mobile instead of clicking a button
- let us add a profile picture instead of the default shadow of some dude’s head
- add one SENT folder for all accounts. It takes forever to see my sent messages when I have to go into each email address’ tab
Keep up the fabulous work. Being able to see when an email is read is worth the price alone.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 9.8.139
- Size: 127 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: CloudMagic, Inc.
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases